Page 62 of 71 FirstFirst ... 12526061626364 ... LastLast

Thread: Destiny 2

Goddamn Nokris. Played again 3 times: always get killed in the third phase. FFS, I had to restrain myself from not throwing the mouse into the monitor.
    This game truly pisses me off with its ludicrous difficulty.

I’m on PS4. If you are having difficulty maybe tool around and do some activities that give you powerful engrams. Get your light up 10-15pts and go back to it.

Joe, I'm on PS4 too. If you want to join a clan that is always doing things. I'd be happy to have you.

Last week we ran 6 raids. I was in 5 of them.

As for nokris, what character class are you running? I have a few strata for soloing it.

I personally like to use void hunter with Orpheus Rig on that one. Before each wave just put a shadow shot in front of the shimmering wall and you get nearly endless orbs and super energy.

I think I might have you on my friends list Godson...Coagulant?

Yup, that's me.

Shotgun (ikelos if you have it, melee first to activate trench barrel) and thunderlord will make nokris and the knights more palatable.

Hunter: tether w/ Orpheus you can easily finish it solo by tethering the portal when it opens, before the thrall come out. Use top tree.

Warlock: tickle fingers for adds or chaos reach on boss. If you have the helmet to increase duration of chaos reach, that's what you want.

Titans:. You can run bubble to give a safe zone to clear adds. Hammers if you want to be aggressive on adds and nokris.

BTW, the only way to say "Nokris" is as Rick James would say "Darkness" from the Chappelle show. "Nokris eheheh....never shoulda given you Hive money!"

Amazingly enough, RNGesus blessed me yesterday with the Dreaming City ghost shell. Now I just need to get the Sparrow, Ship and the pulse rifle (Horror's Least) from the "The Corrupted" Nightfall. Plus I need to get the corrupted eggs from the Last Wish, which luckily all but one can be grabbed by using the wishing wall. Then I will have the Cursebreaker title.

I'm pretty close on the Dredgen title as well. I need the Ghost Shell, the Ship, (2) Light versus Light Triumph kills and the Protect the Runner Triumph. Ghost shell will be done possibly this week, as I am close to resetting my Gambit rank a third time. The ship will be a pain but I should be able to get it next week during Full Curse week. I had 5 of 10 Light versus Light kills a couple weeks ago, so I am getting them. For Protect the Runner I'm going to have to LFG for a group to get it.

Crimson Days is this week. Happy Valentine's day Guardians.

I'm about where you are for the curse breaker.

If there was a casual player title then I could probably shoot for that. But alas it is not to be.

"Wayfarer" is the most casual. Only thing that is cumbersome about it is getting the Ikelos weapons from Escalation Protocol. But they are much easier to get now because of the drop rate protection for them, as well as the in-game ability to just restart at Level 6 after beating Level 7. So if you can get a group together, you can get a decent amount of drops in a short period of time.