Page 60 of 71 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast

Thread: Destiny 2

The bows are fucking epic.

I love running them in pvp and pve.

I am annoyed that they removed the “hold LT to see you current tasks” while in the director. Why would they intentionally make things more cumbersome to navigate?

If you track them, they will be in the same spot. The issue is, the took the daily bounties out of that location, forcing you too talk to the rep for that activity.

Like shaxx for the crucible. Before, the daily bounties were just present and you didn't have to do much.

The Dreaming City is incredible!

I don't have an issue with the change from the left trigger pull to the yellow symbols on the Director. Just click on the area and it will show me what milestones I have to complete. Sometimes my list would take up half my screen and they were difficult to read. I find it to be more elegant now.

Like Godson, I have a bigger issue with Bounties. I can certainly see running to the Vendors for the weekly Bounties but the Daily Bounties should just be like the challenges were for each activity. Pull up you Ghost and see what they are.

I probably will not purchase the latest DLC.

Makes sense. You have Twitter and Youtube and Instagram to play now.

Best mobile idle game EVAR! All I have to do it interact with Instagram a couple of times a day and my score keeps going up!

Quote Originally Posted by Cam View Post
    Best mobile idle game EVAR! All I have to do it interact with Instagram a couple of times a day and my score keeps going up!
    #humblebrag

Collecting the "Horror Story" AR from Festival of the Lost helped me greatly with my LL. Especially after missing two weeks due to being on vacation. I went from 558LL to 591LL in one week due to it being 600LL. It just catapulted the LL of any powerful drop I would get during the week. Plus the fact it was an Iron Banner week as well, there was just a ton to do.

I still haven't done the Raid or The Shattered Throne dungeon. Maybe over the next few weeks.

BTW, Horror Story has no level restriction. So I can use it with my Warlock and Hunter who have been idle since the launch of Forsaken. Plus I can pull the Sorrow MG2 SMG from collections and it will drop at 20LL below my highest. Should help me cruise through the story missions and get them up to speed.

Yeah after getting Horror Story I'm seeing new gear drop at about 580 now. It helped a lot.

My favorite thing from Forsaken is Gambit. I just finished my second rank reset and am starting on the climb to my third.

Conveniently next week, October 30 to November 2, is 2x rank from Gambit matches, and November 2 to 7 is 3x rank from Gambit. I'd love to group up for some matches during that. Solo Gambit is a grind.