Page 46 of 71 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast

Thread: Destiny 2

From this week's TWAB

On December 5, along with the launch of Curse of Osiris and Season Two, we’ll be deploying an update to Destiny 2 that will deliver stunning gameplay with high dynamic range (HDR) lighting to these new consoles. You’ll also see adaptive 4K resolution on the PlayStation 4 Pro and 4K on the Xbox One X.
    Finally was able to "craft?" a Energy Weapon recoil mod for my Titan gauntlets, so she is 305 with the mod setup that I like to use. My Warlock has the potential to be 305, while my Hunter is still missing a 300 Cloak.

After today, with the thanks to Xur, I will have all of the Exotic weapons but I am still missing 5 of the Exotic Armor. Celestial Nighthawk, Dunemarchers, Karnstein Armlets, Starfire Protocol and Skull of Dire Ahamkara. The last 3 are all Warlock so I'm gonna have to pop a Fireteam Medallion and do some farming.

I'm still enjoying the game. I need to take on the Raid though. I really have nothing else to do, well other than Trials, and it's time to give it a shot. Anybody else up?

Yeah I'm down to Raid -- but my schedule is late night action, 7 PM CST and beyond.

I have been wanting to do the raid as well, but as you know I have been going to bed early these days.

Cam, why did I fight so hard to complete those Challenges for Zavala last night? I literally got nothing useful from cashing those bounties in.

Good times tho'!

Simply to enjoy hanging out and gaming with your pal(s).

Always!

Don't forget to download Warframe & update it...

Friends powered me through the story on Tuesday, I was really impressed by the cut scenes and real story. They did a great job

Spoiler:
    I really expected Ghaul to be a raid boss.

And I just leveled from 206-ish? to 237 last night with them. I am very much enjoying the grind loop and looking forward to the Nightfall.

Warframe is a fun game. I played it a bit on the PS4. Seemed to get pretty grindy. But, I guess that's what you get for a FTP game. I didn't realize anyone played it on the Xbone.

Warframe looks and moves great on the X1X -- I don't know what I'm pressuring Cam into. #deleted