Page 61 of 71 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263 ... LastLast

Thread: Destiny 2

Completed my Wayfarer title last night.

I needed the IKELOS Sniper Rifle as the last item to unlock the title so I LFG'd into a group and after about 7-8 EP completions I got it to drop. Over the past week I was able to get the IKELOS SMG and the BrayTech rocket launcher as well to finish out the title.

Last week, I jumped into The Shattered Throne dungeon for the first time and man is that an awesome activity. I LFG'd into that as well and it took us about 3 hours to finish it the first time. Then we went back in to finish out the Wish Ender quest and it only took us about an 1 hour the second time after having the mechanics down pat. That being said, I am amazed of the people that can complete it, alone and without dying.

IMO, Forsaken is every bit as good as The Taken King.

Shit, I haven't even tried the raid and I'm saying it. Just so many fun things to do and play.

So like, I haven't done raid either.

The new trailer gives me some seriously mixed emotions....

13 GB update! What's that about?

Season 5 (Season of the Forge) content download. People with the Annual Pass get access to the Black Armory.

Wow.

Pretty big news for Destiny and Bungie. Bungie has split with Activision and is keeping the Destiny IP to release and promote on their own.

I am taking it as great news because this will hopefully lead to an ever evolving game with expansions instead of releasing a new game every couple years. Plus a reduction in Eververse, though I haven't had a problem with it *per se.

*I don't spend real money on Eververse. What I get from it from playing the game is what I get. At this point I have a ton of stuff and over 21000 Bright dust.

That is big news that I think will be good for the franchise. I am of the opinion that the big publishers like Activision, EA, Ubisoft, etc. taint every property they buy up.

Raids are so hard to join without a clan of some sort. I haven’t done any raids since D1. It’s a catch 22 because people are always asking for 650 and experienced. How the hell can you get experience without doing it a few times and you can’t do it a few times if no one wants a new guy on the team.

Been just getting by on solo stuff since D2 hit. Did the shattered throne solo up until the boss before the narrow beam area. Had to get a friend to help from that point on. Don’t see myself doing it again.

Trying to get Ikelos shotgun still. But hard to find EP teams.

Finally did Volundr forge for the first time. Underwhelmed with my machine gun. Not planning on doing more of that unless someone can tell me it gets better.

Shit I can’t even do nightfalls because there is no matchmaking.
    Last edited by JoeW; February 6th, 2019 at 12:07 PM.

Are you on Xbox, PS or PC?

If you are on Xbox use the LFG. Use https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinySherpa for Xbox, PS and PC. There are always Sherpas willing to help you out.

I'm more than willing to Sherpa groups for the Leviathan Raid or Raid Lairs.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeW View Post
    Raids are so hard to join without a clan of some sort. I haven’t done any raids since D1. It’s a catch 22 because people are always asking for 650 and experienced. How the hell can you get experience without doing it a few times and you can’t do it a few times if no one wants a new guy on the team.

Been just getting by on solo stuff since D2 hit. Did the shattered throne solo up until the boss before the narrow beam area. Had to get a friend to help from that point on. Don’t see myself doing it again.

Trying to get Ikelos shotgun still. But hard to find EP teams.

Finally did Volundr forge for the first time. Underwhelmed with my machine gun. Not planning on doing more of that unless someone can tell me it gets better.
    I'm in the same league. PC-based, 2 friends of mine tried D2 but left the game without even getting Forsaken. I'm soloing since forever and I'm stuck both in Warmind and in the Forsaken storyline.
    Soloing the bosses (stuck at first boss in Forsaken!!!) it's a depressing bitch in this game, especially if you are a 40-something not relatively quick skilled player.
    It's the most disappointing part of the game, as I only play it for the main campaign story and could not care less for the multiplayer. MEH.
    Last edited by Blerpa; February 6th, 2019 at 02:06 PM.