Page 4 of 71 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: Destiny 2

I've seen a few threads were people are discussing the Beta and during some of the gameplay footage the character was shown with 98 Legandary marks and 17177 glimmer. Seems odd right. Until you remember that 9-8 is the date for the release of D2. Thus people are speculating that the Beta will be 7-17-17.

And God that would suck. I'll be in Portugal. Grrr. Not really complaining cause I'll be havin a great time but its just bad timing. Hopefully maybe they will release the closed Beta a week or so before hand. Fingers crossed.

Not sure how many have seen this but it is worth watching again. They've stated that there will be more cinematics in D2 than in all of D1. If they are like this we are in for one hell of a journey.

And I love some of the cameos.

I love the voiceover in the trailer, The same guy that played the Deputy chief of police in Bosch.

The voiceover is the voice of the character you see in the trailer. That character is Commander Zavala. He is one of the leaders of the Vanguard along with Ikora Rey and Cayde-6.

They have lots of cool actors as the voices of the main characters.

Cayde-6 is none other than Nathan Fillion (sp?). It may be because I'm a hunter, but I love his character. He's halirious.

Quote Originally Posted by Godson View Post
    Cayde-6 is none other than Nathan Fillion (sp?). It may be because I'm a hunter, but I love his character. He's halirious.
    I see what you did there.

Grimoire Cards are definitely gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Forbes.com
    So I asked Bungie's World Lead, Steve Cotton, if Grimoire Cards would play a role in the game and he came back with a resounding "No."

"The answer to that question is 'no' and the reason it's 'no' is because we want to put the lore in the game," Cotton told me. "We want people to be able to find the lore. All the story is told through the Adventures, it's told through the characters in the world, it's told through the campaign and it's told through scannables you find throughout the world."
    I wasn't expecting/hoping for a full-on Elder Scrolls storytelling style (with in-game books) but having it all tidy and organized in your menus would be fine.

All of the early lore is already released in the D1 Grimiore. So there really is no reason to do it again.

But I'm glad that any new info will be part of the game.

Son of a.........

Beta Dates:

Playstation 4 (pre-order): July 18 at 10am PDT
    Xbox One (pre-order): July 19 at 10am PDT
    Open Beta (PS+X1): July 21 at 10am PDT
    Beta Ends: July 23 at 9pm PDT
    PC Beta: Sometime August
    PC Release Date: October 24th

And.