Page 51 of 71 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Thread: Destiny 2

http://www.pcgamer.com/destiny-2-the...orum-campaign/

I said I'd drop by here for Carlo. Hi Dude!

Hey man!

Beat the first raid last week, waltzed through the current one just now. New one is really visually pleasing. Not too bad.

I completed the Lost Prophecy Verses over the holidays. Was a fun but arduous experience at times. And a few of them are quote good imo, the Shotgun, the AR and the energy SMG.

I got to experience the new Raid Lair as well. We didn't finish Argos Phase 2 but it was enjoyable and as Godson stated as well it is visually pleasing, quite beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil_SS View Post
    I completed the Lost Prophecy Verses over the holidays. Was a fun but arduous experience at times. And a few of them are quote good imo, the Shotgun, the AR and the energy SMG.
    The kinetic scout rifle is plain, but one of my favorites. I haven't gotten the energy auto-rifle yet. Working on the shotgun right now.

I have to say, this is pretty funny.

Savage.

I still play from time to time... I still don't know what I'm doing.

The clan of randoms I'm in, rarely plays and I've never teamed up with one. I've never ENTERED a raid. I've never completed a Weekly Strike. I have not completed the DLC story on Mercury yet... didn't seem worth it considering I think I saw the end boss by doing one of the normal random Strikes. I don't have great gear but I love the gear that I have and am not really drawn to going on a bunch of fetch quests to unlock new things that I probably won't like.

Occasionally I'll jump into some random quickplay pvp. Still doing the "always punching" thing.

1065 total kills... 694 of them are from melee.

Quote Originally Posted by JSGeneral View Post
    I've never ENTERED a raid.
    That's a shame. I can't stress enough how cool and exciting it is to complete a raid. I still have a blast with Leviathan and I have completed it 5-10 times. It really is the best part of the Destiny games. You are on Playstation correct? If you were on Xbox, I would be more than willing to Sherpa a raid group for you.

I have not completed the DLC story on Mercury yet... didn't seem worth it considering I think I saw the end boss by doing one of the normal random Strikes.
    You don't face Panoptes in any strike. You will fight him at the end of CoO. And he can be beaten as a single player. So ummm, yeah finish the story.

I don't have great gear but I love the gear that I have and am not really drawn to going on a bunch of fetch quests to unlock new things that I probably won't like.

Occasionally I'll jump into some random quickplay pvp. Still doing the "always punching" thing.

1065 total kills... 694 of them are from melee.
    The following would suit your PvP play style quit well; Insurmountable Skullfort, Dunemarchers, Synthocepts or Mk 44 Stand Asides. Plus give your armor the mods (Impact Mods) that increase your subclass melee ability. Use MIDA Multi-Tool plus MIDA Mini-Tool. And then you will have the fastiest punchiest Titan that you can.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil_SS View Post
    That's a shame. I can't stress enough how cool and exciting it is to complete a raid. I still have a blast with Leviathan and I have completed it 5-10 times. It really is the best part of the Destiny games. You are on Playstation correct? If you were on Xbox, I would be more than willing to Sherpa a raid group for you.
    Raid is everything destiny is about!!!!

The following would suit your PvP play style quit well; Insurmountable Skullfort, Dunemarchers, Synthocepts or Mk 44 Stand Asides. Plus give your armor the mods (Impact Mods) that increase your subclass melee ability. Use MIDA Multi-Tool plus MIDA Mini-Tool. And then you will have the fastiest punchiest Titan that you can.
    And I'll just say you can fuck right off with that shit.

Fucking Titans...