Page 63 of 71 FirstFirst ... 13536162636465 ... LastLast

Thread: Destiny 2

Yeah I want the shotgun but still no dice.

So, I went and progressed in the Forsaken main campaign, got better weapons, upgraded stuff, went back to Nokris, passed it in one go. Then progressed, got to Xor... and died 13 times before managed to kill that fucker (the 13th times I died killing him, it was hilarious to respawn with the whole congratulation fare starting then! LOL).
    Then went back to Forsaken and slowly got to Uldren and... well, no spoilers, but ended it in a single go. Weird that I did find that easier than Xor.
    Now I've repaired the Talisman, charged it with darkness by the Corrupted and I've yet to activate it and so on... so actually I've no finished it yet. I suppose I will skip Black Armory for now (or forever since it is near the end of season) but I want to focus on finishing the main story and get to the Dream City.
    The Spider is helpful to fuse weapons and get materials, same as with the daily and weekly wanted rewards, it is a more interesting structure than before.
    Sorcerer, 50 level, 542 power.

Alright alright alright.

Not a single word on Single Player. Good, I can skip this till the next major DLC.

I'm stoked.

I'm just barely away from getting the dredgen title too!

Tons of stuff released over the past week.

Shadowkeep:

• Shadowkeep is a standalone expansion. So for people that haven't played the game before they can pick up Shadowkeep and be 750LL.
    • They want to make the game more of an MMO and it appears that Destiny 3 is pretty far off.
    • They are launching D2 on Google Stadia with 4K 60FPS. Game will be free if you sign up for the monthly package
    • They are launching cross-save capability between; Stadia, PC, PS4 and Xbone.
    • The break with Activision has allowed them a lot more freedom.
    • PC is moving to Steam from Blizzard.
    • Destiny 2 New Light is a free version of the game on all platforms that will include all of D2 Year 1 including expansions and access to D2 Year 2 locations.

Last edited by Phil_SS; June 10th, 2019 at 10:16 AM.

September! Can't wait to uninstall it from Battle.net, uninstall Battle.net and finally use it from Steam!!!

https://www.pcgamer.com/destiny-2-st...rs-have-begun/

"The great Destiny 2 changeover has begun: Bungie's big shooter doesn't go live on Steam until October 1, but you can get your account ready for the move as of right now.

The process is simple. Go to bungie.net and click "get started," then select the account you want to move over (apparently you can also transfer your PS4 or Xbox One accounts if you want) and link them as prompted. That'll take you to an account review screen to confirm that this is something you actually want to do; assuming it is, click "continue," agree to the terms, make really super-duper sure you want to do this (again), confirm with Steam that this is all above-board, and then finally, you are done."

Already done it.
    And linked my Xbox account to it as well, you never know...

"Here is the rundown:
    -On the 1st of october the game WILL be removed from Battle net and launched on Steam.
    -Before that time you need to go Bungie and set-up the transfer by linking your Battle net and Steam account. Once that is done your account will be ready for the transfer (Note: It won't transfer yet. This is preparation).
    -Until launch day you can simply play D2 on battle net without problem nor worries.
    -On launch day the Transfer will then be automatically performed. Your battle net destiny account ceases to exist and your Steam account gets everything. Including progress up to launch day and Licenses such as DLC/passes (You keep the stuff you bought!).
    -Once done just a matter of installing D2 in steam and then jump right back in where you where!"
    Last edited by Blerpa; August 22nd, 2019 at 01:21 AM.

For those wondering, yes, the release date of Shadowkeep was moved to Oct 1st. One of the perks of freeing themselves from Activision is that it allows them to move dates if they feel it is necessary. Which is a big in my book.

IMO, Destiny is the best it has ever been and it is only going to get better. They are going for a more MMO style game and they are moving to a more adult style story and vibe with Shadowkeep. The move to launch First Light and have new people begin Shadowkeep at 750LL is an incredibly smart decision, I'm all for it. (FYI, anybody who has played D2, all of your gear including anything in the vault etc will be upgraded to 750LL on Oct 1st.)

Junior Potato
    I really hope this pays off for Bungie.