Page 64 of 71 FirstFirst ... 14546263646566 ... LastLast

Thread: Destiny 2

Shadowkeep comes out tomorrow. WOOOO!

Plus New Light launches as well. No reason for everyone not to download it and give it a shot.

Meanwhile, no surprise there, the game is offline on Battlenet... I suppose I can already uninstall it from there! WOOT!

I have not played Destiny for like a year. I have not been paying attention to this thread at all. The day I decide to boot it up to see what changes have been made is the day they released new DLC. What are the freakin' chances? "Destiny servers are at capacity. Your place in queue: 23234."

Holy moley, I forgot how long it takes for this game to boot up. I can boot Rocket League and finish a match in the same amount of time.

I picked up an external SSD for precisely that reason. It reduces load times by at least 50%.

Disappointed by Shadowkeep main campaign: the story was stupid, bland and terribly explained.
    Most of the time it was Eris Morn blabbing of weird shit with convolute terms: pretentious as fuck.
    Also didn't like at all the fact that to finish the main campaign I was forced to do other multi activities like Assaults and so on. MEH, I'm in it only for the single player campaign, don't give a damn about the rest of the multi features.
    Fine, keep them, I don't mind, I just skip them, but do not shove them down my throat.

All in all a huge disappointment after all the cinematic vibes gotten by Forsaken: now that was a better campaign with a better story. And a story told with clarity.
    This may have put the nail on the coffin on my interest in this game.

I was going to say, this probably isn't your type of have, honestly.

Knowing Eris's history from D1 helps immensely as well.

Watching 4K60 footage from the XBox Series X. A reflexive "Wow" left my lips. It's not the most dynamic/dense game, but it looks great.

How is the game not dynamic or dense?