Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Civic Type R (US)

Female Masturbatory Aid
    Again, honestly...for $40k, I'd probably opt for Mustang GT. In fact, I'm leaning that way at the moment.

(But I'm still a good year off to seriously take a step)

Base price is $33,900, so actually a fair amount cheaper than the STI or FoRS, though of course it lacks AWD.

After watching the 'ring video and looking at a fair number of pictures, it's starting to grow on me. Thankfully it's at least somewhat rev-happy (redline appears to be just above 7,000 RPM), but I do miss the 8,000+ RPM screamers.

ITRs go for crazy money now... interestingly I think the best value in old-school Hondas at this point is the S2000.

So, kinda splits the difference between a FoST and FoRS. I still can't imagine choosing it over either, or pretty much anything else that money could buy but at least it's not insane.

Our dealership just took our first deposit for one. We don't know when they're going to be available, we don't even have pricing yet. Dude called up from Toronto because all of the city dealers are already sold out.

Also, Ford is making some of the FoRS options mandatory and now the base price is just under $42,000 for 2018.

We've finally taken the new #Honda Civic Type R out for a proper drive. Read our thoughts here...
    http://www.evo.co.uk/honda/civic-typ...-the-old-model

Verdict: The new Civic Type R is a huge step on from the previous car, mixing surprising refinement with genuine interaction and scintillating pace

Evo Rating: ★★★★★

http://www.caranddriver.com/reviews/...t-drive-review

Highs: Powerful, tractable engine; near perfect shifter; sophisticated ride quality; precise steering.

Lows: Could stand to have a more thrilling exhaust note; it looks like a 2017 Honda Civic Type R.

So many deals so little time.