Yes that's a million 911s
Porsche just hit that milestone, amazing for a car that could have easily disappeared but has become one of the longest running and most iconic cars (not just sports cars)
It's changed very little in the 50 odd years it's been around. The look has evolved slowly and obviously the engineering but the car is still rear engined flat 6. Ok it's now water cooled and as of the most recent version all the non-GT cars are turbo but it's kept the core identity.
Also amazing how iconic and desirable it has be become. It has been the bench mark sports car for most of its life, maybe getting some bloat recently but it's been a car that can just go to the track and do the business when many of its competitors have been straight line queens or lean more to GT.
It's racing pedigree is second to none, ranging from production based thru to prototype, it's competed in dirt rallies and Le Mans.
It came 5th in the "car of the century" award, beaten by its mother the Beetle. It's the only one of the top 5 that's still going in continuous production (hard to argue the new Mini is even closely related to the original)

So I just wanted to put up this post with some of my thoughts to mark this massive milestone.
I know some here have owned them (not me) and many have driven them.
I'm sure most of the rest have it on their bucket list.
So stop and take a moment to acknowledge a truly great car that has kept the spirit of motoring pleasure going for many years and hopefully many more to come.