Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: No new toys for me for a while :o(

No new toys for me for a while :o(

My idiot dog ate two of my socks. He tried to throw them up, but one went one way and one went the other so he's currently having the one that went the wrong way surgically removed at great expense.

Dumb-arse!

Female Masturbatory Aid
    Rough. That's some scary shit mate, hope he's ok.

Yeah he's had his surgery and is on the mend now. I feel like I'm mad at him but I'm pretty sure I'm actually mad at myself, and that actually I'm the idiot in the equation too.

Junior Potato
    A friend of mine once told me about how a cat of their's ate some ribbon.

No need for a vet. They just waited, then pulled it out of it's bum. It produced about a meter of shitty ribbon.

Max pooed out one of Jonah's bibs once, but today he was sick and completely miserable so obviously something was really wrong.

Did you help him throw the other one up?
    Had a similar (but lesser) issue and gave him something it lube up his linings (boiled, slimey flaxseeds with pumpkin sauce) and the h2o2. He threw up what I was looking for plus a heap of other things.

Good to hear that he's on the mend.
    Surgeries like that in the states are about $4k, hope you feel better as well

Hope it all turns out well. Sucks when our furry family members cost us so much, but that's the risk we take when we agree to be their 'parents'.

Usually it's well worth it.

Female Masturbatory Aid
    Quote Originally Posted by Rare White Ape View Post
    A friend of mine once told me about how a cat of their's ate some ribbon.

No need for a vet. They just waited, then pulled it out of it's bum. It produced about a meter of shitty ribbon.
    They were very lucky then. My sister's cat (small 4-5 pounds) ate about a yard/meter (commies) of yarn, and didn't survive.

Our cat ate about 1/2 a yard/meter of elastic string in November. The vet said that it would likely pass it, given his size (relative to the 4 pound cat of my sister's), and it I should see it come out, or start to come out, under no circumstance pull it out the rest of the way. Just cut it off as close as I can. Pulling the string/etc is a good way to disembowel your cat.

Luckily, I didn't have to go through any of that. He had a shit the next day and it was all in a marble-sized ball in the tootsie roll.

Fucking cats.

Quote Originally Posted by G'day Mate View Post
    Yeah he's had his surgery and is on the mend now. I feel like I'm mad at him but I'm pretty sure I'm actually mad at myself, and that actually I'm the idiot in the equation too.
    This is usually how I feel with my resident idiot.