Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Le Mans / IMSA

2017 Le Mans / IMSA

PRUETT: Lessons from the Roar http://www.racer.com/imsa/item/13770...-from-the-roar

Who all is going to 24Hr LM viewing party at NCM? So far I think it's Keith, me/Ash, and probably Tyler. I had a load of fun last year.

Quote Originally Posted by dodint View Post
    Who all is going to 24Hr LM viewing party at NCM? So far I think it's Keith, me/Ash, and probably Tyler. I had a load of fun last year.
    I'm getting what I'm assuming will be a £1200 bonus next month. The crazy thought crossed my mind to fly 10x further than Le Mans is from my house, to come watch it at NCM. I must be mad.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan P View Post
    I'm getting what I'm assuming will be a £1200 bonus next month. The crazy thought crossed my mind to fly 10x further than Le Mans is from my house, to come watch it at NCM. I must be mad.
    Dude, it would be cool.

I am going as my Trip to Moab this year is postponed to 2018 for logistics. I could pull off the NCM trip on the drop of a hat. I may or may not be dragging someone along with me. We shall see.

I just like it because there is so much to do. You have the museum there and all that. The video conferences with the crew and all that really add to the experience.

I'm itching to bring my PS4 and Project Cars but haven't decided if I want to approach them about it or not.

The thought also crossed my mind to do an F1 weekend, maybe even the Spa/Monza double weekend. Or the US GP at Austin. The boy may be a little thorn in my side, I couldn't leave him for a week or more and I can't see him going back to his mums for a week or ten days willingly.

Ninja edit. So he likely comes too. Will be 16 by then.

So if I were to consider such a crazy plan, what would be the best place to fly into? I really can't see the point in flying thousands of miles away from Le Mans to only stay for a couple of days as well.

Nashville is closer, Nate and I would be driving near the Louisville airport on our way there, and I could pick you up from Cincinnati.

Personally, if I were you, I'd probably rather go to Le Mans than go much farther and spend much more money to watch Le Mans.
    Get that weak shit off my track

I know. The thought also crossed my mind to do the Austin/Mexico City double header.

We All Live in a Yellow BRZ The359's Avatar
    Not Le Mans, but unfortunately I will be missing the Daytona 24 this year.
    Nulla Tenaci Invia Est Via