Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738

Thread: Forza 7

Expert daydreamer SkylineObsession's Avatar
    I still find that all the cars in Forza feel like they have the shittiest tyres on them possible. They're always sliding around or having traction problems which makes them annoying to drive, especially when you're like me and don't like use traction/stability control etc.

Junior Potato
    Out of curiosity I switched over to Forza Horizon 3. It felt waaaaaay better and I enjoyed it a lot. I know it has a different developer and physics etc, but how can they make them feel so different?

I remember when Polyphony released GT Concept 2002 on the PS2. It was purposefully developed as a more forgiving arcadey game than GT3 was: I remember drifts for daaaaays around the loop on Apricot Hill with my Driving Force Pro in 180 degree mode

But it still felt like a Gran Turismo game, as though the handling characteristics were part of the GT trademark. It still seems like that, even today. GT’s quirk lurks under the more serious facade of GT Sport.

But Forzas Motorsport and Horizon feel so different from each other.

Forza Horizon 4 feels a better game than Forza Motorsport 7. Or so it felt.
    Disappointed by AC excruciating old feel and ACC restricted, sterile feel, I'm in search of a game (game, I wrote GAME) with more racing components... so I'm downloading again Forza Motorsport 7 to give it another chance.
    But I'm ready to be utterly disappointed again.

I find rF2 prehistoric, Raceroom a generic online-geared clone, the various Grid (I own three of them - the latest one is truly horrible) passè, Project Cars 2 the epitome of boredom and unfriedliness when driving, I don't do iRacing and F1 2019... well, that's exclusive to my F1 fix.
    I only own an Xbox One S and I don't have a PS4 so no Gran Turismo for me.

What I'd like to find? A game like Forza Horizon 4, with the same vaste environment, options and choices, kinda the same arcade-sim physics (just a slightly notch more simmy) but with a tighter focus on motorsport racing (and without kiddie crap like Eliminator, Playground Games and Drift).
    One would think the Forza Motorsport titles would oblige... not so, truly not so. What a depressing state of affairs.