Page 17 of 38 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Forza 7

https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/t...and-times.aspx

Times:
    If the pattern follows FH3, the Store for U.S. time zones will indicate midnight Eastern time, and international zones will indicated midnight local time; FH3 was released midnight local time^ so Australia got it first, then Europe, then East coast U.S., then West cost U.S. etc.
    Less than seven hours for me.

I will start playing on the xbox since I got no interest to tinker with the PC settings.

I'm joining Keith's Reddit racing group, they're having a test session tomorrow night. Trying to get enough schoolwork done so I can participate, we'll see.

As I'm watching videos/streams, and thinking about a well balanced Modern GT lounge, I really want to hop in.

Tangentially related: MEMORIES!!!!!111

It's too bad he had to render the whole thing at 30 fps, but he mentioned in a stream chat that the early games did not like being changed to 60.
    Get that weak shit off my track

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dodint View Post

I still don't understand how GT:S can get the sound so wrong, it's tinny. It's been like 25 years.
    Agreed. The car models may have improved but the sounds are really still crap.

Someone should do an engine sound comparison video between all of the GT series using the same car (or as near as possible).

All of the engine noises just seem too linear, as if all of the engines are digital and there's no analogue changes to the engine note really, just varying levels of "off/on/high throttle/low throttle", even on the older race cars where more variation in sound is expected.

Another one that seems to have not changed is the tire squealing....first, it seems to always be louder than it should be....the squealing is always the same note and it seems to happen way too often for what it would be like in real life.

After more than one hour of playing I got good impressions: Impressive graphics and fun to play.

Polaris ATV cup race at Catalunya - priceless!

Many people won't like that you will need to collect cars to unlock more powerful and rarer cars.
    It's a long way to the top if you wanna rock`n`roll...

Some rare cars will ony be available for a certain time - Gran Turismo anyone?

I got to continue... *vroooom*

They still got additional events like the Top Gear car bowling or a 1 vs 1 race against Ken Block (luckily no drift events).

And it seems like you can create cup races in free drive mode and set your tuned car as homologated.

Damn current gen and their small text getting smaller with each game.
    42in TV, I shouldn't have to sit a metre away just to read the distance ahead guide.
    Even the car info is hard to read.
    Grrr.

Keith is going to shit kittens about that car collecting bit.

I already did in other places. It's stupid, but hopefully the system is easy to game in your favor.
    Get that weak shit off my track

Dammit just bought the Ultimate edition. As much as I try to resist I always end up wanting everything, even though Forza seems to get more boring with each iteration. Demo had a few interesting bits so hoping those made it to the full release.

See you on the track hopefully.