Page 28 of 38 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Forza 7

Hyundai Car Pack eh? Wooo.

Now the trailer is online:

Administrator
    I somehow never realized that when you level up, you can just hit B if you can't afford the deal on the car and it'll save it until you do have the cash. My whole world is changing.

It's amazing that not only are these car packs paid content, but they are also sponsored by various companies. When in reality, they should probably just be included in the base game to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post
    I somehow never realized that when you level up, you can just hit B if you can't afford the deal on the car and it'll save it until you do have the cash. My whole world is changing.
    So I don`t got to drive several laps on the Ring with the BMW FE that gives you more money? Great news!

Administrator
    A couple of quick races in the Simulation League races has reminded me of why I rarely race online on Forza games. First race get slammed from behind at the first turn hard enough to damage basically every part of my car, second race the guy in front of me doesn't start moving at the green and I get smashed into by everyone behind me, making it so my car will barely get into gear.

Fun!

Administrator
    I did not realize that "race length" affects endurance races. 162 laps at Sebring. I've made it to 63, and now I feel pot committed. Total time will be close to 6 hours if I can manage to finish this.

Administrator
    Finished it. I think I must have hit a money cap, only took in about 1.3 million credits, but I also leveled up like 25 times and got a ton of cars. Not sure it was worth it.

It was Sebring, of course it wasn't.

Administrator
    Aww, I like Sebring.