Page 30 of 38 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Forza 7

Expert daydreamer SkylineObsession's Avatar
    What the hell?

Do you have stupidly wide tyres to fit them too?

Administrator
    They do not, not for either of those two cars.

Anybody else having trouble getting into a lobby?

Administrator
    There isn't as much fanfare as there is in FH3, so I had no idea there was a Forzathon going on F7. You've got three more days to get a Chevy SS Forza Edition, Mazda MX-5 Forza Edition, and a 2015 Porsche Macan Turbo. Oh, and get a stupid driver suit, too. They were pretty easy - from memory, I think it was complete a lap around the Nurburgring Full Circuit in a Track Toy for the suit, get 3,000 points in one lap drifting around Maple Valley in the rain for the SS, win a race at Suzuka in a Japanese car for the MX-5, and complete a race in a track toy for the Macan. I might have those last two mixed up whether it's win or just complete, but either way, still easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post
    New update came out yesterday. Has some interesting side effects.

"Please...kill me..."
    Today’s update fixes this problem. It also give you a free 2018 Civic Type R.

Junior Potato
    An update nearly two weeks later to fix the problem.

Why was it released like this in the first place?!?

Video games in 2018. Sheesh.

Because it was supposed to be an FE car, but the body mods somehow ended up on the regular car. Sometimes it really is that simple.

I thought Leagues was a pretty good way to earn credits.
    20 000 for the first race of the day, 50 000 for a podium.

It is more profitable to move between tiers and the bands within the tiers. When you move into Pinnacle, it is 500 000 per band.

So I thought something special was going to happen when I finally had all of the 10 000 points needed to reach the top of Pinnacle, but no.
    No credits. Not even an achievement. Just the game counting out the final points. So that was a bit of a disappointment.

It should be mentioned that I got many of these points just from staying away from huge wrecks, in no way do I possess superior racing skills.
    You'd think the racing would improve as you rise through the tiers, but that wasn't the case. Sure, there's been some good races, but sometimes it seems like at least half the lobby consists of douches and griefers.

Administrator
    I tried a few league races a while back that were full damage. It was guaranteed that I'd get clobbered by people coming in from behind me at T1 and damage the car enough that I'd have to limp it around and pit to fix it (one in particular resulted in enough damage to the brakes that it was nearly impossible to slow the car down). Happened probably 4 races in a row, I gave up after that.

Junior Potato
    Meanwhile, over in Assetto Corsa…