Page 32 of 38 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Forza 7

The original Forza had time penalties, but that was only added to your lap time. So you could still finish first while cutting the track, with no added time penalty at the end on your total time.
    Little bit concerned how this will work in private lobbies with an off track excursion or avoidance of an accident.

Junior Potato
    Hopefully it works in a simple fashion like GT Sport that if you’re four-wheels off and you gain on your competitors you have to slow down for that amount of time gained.

I haven’t played a whole lot of GT Sport online but I do understand that it combines penalties with clever ghosting to prevent griefers ruining it for others. Turn10 would be wise to look at that and iRacing’s examples of how to handle online penalties.

My take away from the track limits was that it could be used as a tool in Time Trial/Time Attack mode to see where you could get that extra tenth or two for faster lap times, not as something that would be implemented for online racing.

Multi-player lobby tuning is back. Free car is the Zakspeed/Roush IMSA Ford Mustang.

https://forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/fm7_june_update#

Some nice sounding stuff

July update, with a free Porsche 917K, and the June ‘Top Gear’ car pack drops today. Should include the drift angle kits and the drag racing Beta in the update.

Man, sales must have been rough, if they’re actually listening to the community and making changes.

Expert daydreamer SkylineObsession's Avatar
    Hmmm. Wonder if it's slightly worth purchasing now. When it goes stupid cheap of course.

Administrator
    It's not bad, I still enjoy playing it. GT's got better driving, but I feel like F7 has a better "car collector" angle, which I generally enjoy. Also, having it work on my PC (in 4k at 60fps, to boot) is a huge bonus for me, I wish I could do the same thing with GT.

Happy to hear that FH4 isn't going to be a microtransactions-fest.