Page 34 of 38 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: Forza 7

thanks, that sounds reasonable

I have all available cars except two Forza Edition’s, have bought way too many crates to count, and I’m at 68mm right now. It’s not hard to make money in this game.

Administrator
    There are hundreds of cars I don't yet own and am sitting on about 18mm, not nearly enough to buy them all. It's apparently not hard for everyone to make money in this game, but I find with the amount of time that I have to spend on it that it is hard for some of us.

The drag racing update came out this past Tuesday, as well as a free 1984 Skyline ‘silhouette’ JGTC race car. A few tweaks were made to the handling and sense of speed (or maybe to the fov?) as well.

October update free car is the Roush Merkur XR4ti IMSA GTO.

Lots of Forza Edition cars I didn’t even know about are popping up on my XP level up choices right now.

Serious update to the multi-player crash code, free Hot Wheels 50th Annv. car pack, and free 917/30 for November.

Administrator
    Nice, maybe I'll actually try multiplayer again. I just found it infuriating the few times I've tried it and never tried again.

Oh, and “loot” boxes are gone, replaced by the race shop.

Oh? I'll check out how that works.
    Get that weak shit off my track

Administrator
    It's not bad, better than the previous loot boxes. You get a set of mod cards and racing suits (not sure if anything else, like cars, I've not seen any) every 6 minutes with a set price per item. Lets you pick and choose what you get rather than hope you get something decent. I'm still not totally sold on the mod card idea - I like the extra cash, but kinda feel like you should just be able to adjust your difficulty and get it all the time - but it's a significant improvement over dropping credits on a box that might or might not have decent items in it. At least now you know what you're getting for your credits.