Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Market Disruptions Thread (aka Millennials ruin EVERYTHING!)

They were talking about coming up with a delivery model where they could put it in the trunk of your car. I liked that idea for more urban settings where leaving packages in a hallway or porch would be risky.

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dodint View Post
    They were talking about coming up with a delivery model where they could put it in the trunk of your car. I liked that idea for more urban settings where leaving packages in a hallway or porch would be risky.
    unless you have a hatchback or SUV I guess

sooo...Bitcoin goes over $10,000 and people are paying more attention.

I really am not smart enough to know what this all means if it does become accepted in more places and the price keeps going up...can they do a bitcoin "split" I wonder?

I mean it's kinda silly buying stuff with .00000001 bitcoin for a coffee

over $12,000 now

People are speculating it may go down, but why? I don't see a loss of confidence coming

You just stated in your previous post that you're not smart enough to know what it all means.

My advice for you is to listen to your previous self!

Even if you do have the money, don't convert to bit coin just yet. That is for folks with lots of money to spare.

If you do have lots of side cash in some offshore account and don't know what to do..., yes, by all means, invest in bitcoin.

I bought in Bitcoin at 30 bucks but I bought very little. Amazed to see what it is now. It's been a fun hobby for me to put in very little $ and see it go up. I also don't think it's too late to ride the wave. I opened a second account up in the summer and it tripled already.

I think vendors gave up on it as a currency to do day to day transactions and it's used more as an alternative to parking your money.

It's also a target for a lot of hacking. I personally know a few people that lost a lot of money. For that reason, I recommend everyone to be careful and read up on security.
    Last edited by DelSolMan; December 6th, 2017 at 01:40 PM.

well I think (and I'm DEFINITELY NOT an expert) that the hacking has more to do with insecure "wallet" situations than Bitcoin itself

hit $19,000 today...this is INSANE!!

This is nuts and completely unpredictable. It's so fun.