Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: So, Irma....

Yep, really sounds like Irma had her guts ripped out when she went wide around the far side of Florida.

(I have a sister-in-law in Ft. Myers, FL.)
    Last edited by novicius; September 11th, 2017 at 07:29 AM.

Ed seems to have done well at his house. Lost power a few times but that was it.

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    all good here

We are starting to feel it here; steady rain and wind.

Glad to hear Irma didn't cause too much damage...

Female Masturbatory Aid
    Talked to Ed this morning about 7. His fence got knocked down again. Matthew didn't like his fence either.

We're "clear". No damage, leaks, and we have power. Never lost it in fact. I'm going to go buy a lotto ticket. Still windy as fuck, but the sun's out (weather really is pretty amazing).

I can scratch off "hurricane" on my Natural Disaster checklist. All that's left is mudslide, Tsunami, and volcano. Not sure I'm that eager to notch those off...

Quote Originally Posted by Cam View Post
    We are starting to feel it here; steady rain and wind.
    I flew out of Augusta, GA yesterday and a couple days earlier was thinking I might get stuck there if the hurricane came north and east faster than predicted. Glad I missed it.

Hope all you Florida guys stay safe and don't take too much damage. I lived on the coast for many years and am glad to be the heck out of hurricane country!

Quote Originally Posted by Fud
    I can scratch off "hurricane" on my Natural Disaster checklist. All that's left is mudslide, Tsunami, and volcano. Not sure I'm that eager to notch those off...
    Until the next one comes.

You're forgetting (or maybe have already been through) earthquake, flooding, tornado, fire, blizzard, and ice storm.

Then there's the really crazy stuff, such as an asteroid colliding with the Earth, a Jurassic Park breakout, floating fire ant colonies, and Trump as President...

Quote Originally Posted by drew View Post
    All that's left is mudslide, Tsunami, and volcano.
    Katla.

Female Masturbatory Aid
    Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    I flew out of Augusta, GA yesterday and a couple days earlier was thinking I might get stuck there if the hurricane came north and east faster than predicted. Glad I missed it.

Hope all you Florida guys stay safe and don't take too much damage. I lived on the coast for many years and am glad to be the heck out of hurricane country!

Until the next one comes.

You're forgetting (or maybe have already been through) earthquake, flooding, tornado, fire, blizzard, and ice storm.
    All the above are checked. While not personally affected by the Okeefenokee fire directly, it was close enough for me.