Page 40 of 57 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast

Thread: The "I'm Feeling Sad" thread

Live with my stepdad at his house since my mom passed. He got in a fight with my (13yo) niece and decided to sell the house

I can’t imagine this is a good time to sell/show homes for sale..., hope he’ll calm down a bit...

Huh. Never saw this thread before. Which makes *me* sad, because I wish I could have been present for all of my friends, nay, family, going through tribulation.

But I'm also proud to see how resilient we are as a family, and that people have done remarkably well with the challenges they face.

And that so much of the sadness I see here is really driven by empathy for others going through hardship. We see you.

An aside, in regards to the first post — waaaaay back in the GTF days, there was a gentleman named "reference" who took his own life. We dedicated the GT3 FAQ to him. There was an avatar. He was the first GTFer I remember losing, before Wagsboy.

Hope I can come here and shoulder some of your sadness if you ever hit a rough patch. But since I don't check the forums nearly often enough, please reach out to me directly if you need a very gay Yee-Haw hug. ��

Also, Holden, wish I was closer to take you out for a slice at Bilbo's. Was always a highlight of any westward trip to see you.

So I hadn't cut myself in any serious way since like back in the ezgt days...

Man, how many years have gone by since our last ezgt race?!?!?

I haven’t seriously cut somebody off in ages...

Man that seems like a lifetime ago. That’s not something I’ve ever done and I don’t really understand, but my missus has scars. ... not a very useful response sorry

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    Did you marry an aztec warrior, Dave? 'Cus I know Holden is kind of one. He does the bloodletting and then he likes to go around the neighborhood at night, blowing on that little whistle of his.
    acket.

Another morning spent crying for breakfast...

I hope you're able to reach out to someone for consistent, professional help, Rik. Be strong, but you don't have to do it alone.