Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: The "I'm feeling glad." thread.

Good work, Sandy. It will be nice to put this behind you.

Quote Originally Posted by sandydandy View Post
    Thanks man. Just got off the phone with our Ministry of Transportation wondering about the interlock removal process. Apparently there's a 48 hour waiting period from the day it's physically removed from the car. In that period I will not be allowed to drive at all, as the condition will still appear on my license. For some reason it takes that long for the Ministry's computers to update the removal data sent to them by the interlock provider. Kinda sucks, but that's government work for you. It'll feel like a two day license suspension. Like one last "fuck you" from the government. But whatever...I've already gone through enough suspensions, months and months worth, so two more days isn't going to hurt.

When I was initially pulled over and charged back in 2016, they suspended my license on the spot for 90 days. Then after losing at trial in 2018 it was six months. So nine months in total I've been suspended/prohibited since I first got my license way back in 1992. What's another two days? I'll just take those days off and sleep in.
    Yeah, no need to think of it as government fucking with you, just think of it as pay back for your own lapse of judgement!

Enjoy your 2 days off! And hope you've learned the lesson to never allow government to fuck you like that again!

Ask me about my bottom br
    Quote Originally Posted by Cam View Post
    It will be nice to put this behind you.
    Exactly!
    acket.

Ask me about my bottom br
    acket.