Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: The "I'm feeling glad." thread.

Cam, I wouldn't be surprised if you get some work offers based on what you do in your CG videos.

I spent an extended weekend with some really good highly intelligent people which has given me a recharged energy. I'm not feeling so dragged down by my present status in life or by the things I need/want to do.

I'm glad for that. Perspective is a hell of a thing.

I've bought my own piece of paradise, big enough to move my folks out here, too. I've got a beautiful, funny, intelligent wife who has helped to make it all happen. I've got a job where I'm paid well to do what I do best. I really couldn't be happier.

Great to hear, guys.

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KillerB View Post
    I've bought my own piece of paradise, big enough to move my folks out here, too. I've got a beautiful, funny, intelligent wife who has helped to make it all happen. I've got a job where I'm paid well to do what I do best. I really couldn't be happier.
    party at KillerB's house!

!

I've been making a list of GTXers that live in SoCal (and maybe NoCal ) to have a get together.

Keith suggested April 13-15th would be the best time.

I am glad we don't have syphilis.

For the Antarctica trip, my girl has to get a complete physical every year, including a barrage of blood tests to ensure visitors are not going to have a medical emergency or infect anyone with anything. After one of her recent doctor's visits, they called and said, "You might have syphilis." I thought it was laughable, as I trust her 100% and I sure as hell did not mess around. False positives are not unheard of, so the test was run again; another maybe. WTF? She went back again for more blood work, including very specific tests for syphilis and lupis. The other test just detected auto-immune indicators, or something. The third tests were negative.

We had a good laugh about it.

Expert daydreamer SkylineObsession's Avatar
    Yay!

https://www.odt.co.nz/news/dunedin/d...-you-need-know

Current hospital is in rather bad state, for a hospital. Been around a few places in it, and yeah. Needs to go.

Last Sunday, six days before his second birthday, Jonah finally took his first steps. His mum was at work too so I got to see it first.

Fast forward another four days and he can walk the length of the house, navigating all sorts of obstacles including Max.

I have it all on video - is there a way to do video attachments?