Page 21 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast

Thread: Should we have a sim racing omnibus thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Rare White Ape View Post
    Somehow they let me in so I'll be waking up at 03:30ish Sunday to try to make it into the main race. They had so much interest they're having 2 qualifying races and the top 20 (I think) from each race go to the final. So far ACC has yet to reveal its physics secrets, I feel like I'm doing great laps with good setups and the pace isn't there. I'll just aim to enjoy the race and get a decent finish. The guys who qualified in to the event in the hotlap competition were doing low to mid 1:46s and I haven't even done a 1:47 yet.

Junior Potato
    Awesome man, good luck!

I’ll try find it on YouTube.

Are you driving a GT-R?

Yep! The Merc seems to be fastest here. Then Ferrari and Lamborghini. Expect to see those cars at the top based on what I've seen so far.

Junior Potato
    Here’s the entry list. I recognise a few names. David Perel is in there. Alex Buncome. Dani Juncadella. Most of them are real drivers. Cody Latkovski is Australia’s top GT Sport driver.

No pressure
    Last edited by Rare White Ape; March 27th, 2020 at 10:14 PM.

Zany! Best of luck, Bryan!

Junior Potato
    Bryan, how has your practice been going?

Looks like this is the YouTube channel where it will be broadcast: https://www.youtube.com/user/gt1world/videos

I thought it was on now, but I am a day ahead...

Yep. Apparently they're doing daylight savings time in Europe tonight, so even I'm not 100% sure when it starts for me.

The GT-R isn't one of the competitive cars at this track in ACC, so yeah, not much pressure, I just want to get in the top 20 in my prelim race to make the main race.

Junior Potato
    The time in Paris (CET) right now is 07:23

Junior Potato
    And here is the livestream they have scheduled. For some reason it doesn’t come up on their YouTube channel.

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    5:30 for me. It doesn't say if it's the race or qualifying. will try and wake up though.

Go Bryan!
    acket.