Page 101 of 101 FirstFirst ... 519199100101
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1010

Thread: Should we have a sim racing omnibus thread?

Will be testing again tonight but had trouble with the FF over curbs yesterday sending my wheel (Fanatec CSW v2 & 918 rim) crazy. Did some research earlier at work so have a couple of things to try. This meant I didn't do any proper running, was testing at Le Mans. All I can say is it looked OK, sounded OK and ran OK.

Think the second hot fix had a marked improvement on my FFB. Got something which is good enough for now and really enjoying driving the Porsche GTE car.

The game is extremely rough around the edges but the online race control system works OK, had some good door to door racing. The AI, crucial with the multi class aspect, navigates nicely with all the traffic.

The game runs well on my system, getting over 100 FPS @ 4K, ultra settings in most scenarios. Just hope MSG/Studio 397 stay afloat to see this to completion.

I forgot that the release date was yesterday for the Turtle Beach Wheel. They have released a few videos going more in depth on features, and more thorough compatibility lists as well as the instruction manuals are up, so it's clearer what the capabilities are.

But there are zero reviews, hands-on impressions, not even unboxing videos, professional or otherwise. So they sent out none of them?

Get that weak shit off my track

As I was looking for the videos above, I saw one YouTube short for the wheel, which insinuates it doesn't work on F1 23, with no details and seemingly no attempt to touch the wheel.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/4PXY0WYajwE
    Get that weak shit off my track

Junior Potato
    There’s a bit of interest in the wheel so I’d expect some YouTubers to buy their own and do a review for the clicks. Give it a few days.

Junior Potato
    News for Keef: this man waffles on a lot and makes really long videos.

I watched that this morning. The second gen could be great, or they could never make second gen.

I know most do not take Cammus seriously, but they ain’t bad.

Now racked up over 30 hours in LMU, over 90% of which online. Really enjoying this and plenty of good clean racing to be had so far Would definitely recommend if you have £25 spare.

LMU is a good looking game
    Attached Images Attached Images