Page 53 of 101 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast

Thread: Should we have a sim racing omnibus thread?

Junior Potato
    And don't discount the hanging onto the removed wheel and doing the whole air guitar version of pretending to drive, paddle flaps and all.

I show my friends my wheels and they all react the same way: woah that's sick!

Junior Potato

I started watching Dave Cam recently. He has Heusinkveld pedals. He said they cost between $1100-1200 Euros!

Junior Potato
    That would probably be the Ultimate pedals. The Sprint pedals are half the price and are geared toward the home user, whereas the heavy duty Ultimates are aimed at professional motorsport simulation or public demo rigs. But you would be surprised at how many home users get the Ultimates instead of the Sprints just because they cost more and are supposedly that much better.

I love well engineered items and if my dedicated hobby was sim racing I wouldn't have an issue with paying for the Heusinkveld pedals.

For sure, but I don't have a real job.

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    acket.

Junior Potato
    Hmmmm saucy.

Another question from Cuda: have you played the console version of ACC on a wheel? Does it mirror the PC version?
    Get that weak shit off my track

That FE qualifier looks cool! I'll see if I can find time to do it next week. I'm doubtful it'll work out, but if my ancient rF2 license is easily found and I somehow manage to figure out top 3 pace in a day or two, maybe.

Krunch, I haven't played the console version, I've heard it's identical to the PC version in terms of physics but not graphics, and that there's a framerate limit on console that of course isn't there on PC. I forget that framerate limit, make sure it isn't 30 because that would probably be weird with how advanced and nuanced the physics are.

In other news, real quick before bed, I've been busy today... https://photos.app.goo.gl/fYBq5DcBc1ugHoeg6
    [I can't believe it either!]