Page 68 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast

Thread: Should we have a sim racing omnibus thread?

I watched a couple of his videos, so YT often suggests his videos to me, especially when he has a new one out. I did not watch the videos, but he had one several months ago that said he was moving to the Nurburgring. His most recent video was, "Why I am not moving to the Nurburgring." What happened between him and Overtake?

A month passed before he finally explained it in the video I'll link in this post: basically if he moved to Germany for work any income from all his activities in other countries would be taxed by german fiscal tenure which is like 42-45% and he, poor lamb, would be really paying too much in taxes in that case (which also felt a bit like a slightly arrogant flex in his "I'm a genius entrepeneur since I was 18 year old and I'm a god given value" stance).

EDIT: seems the highest you pay normally in Germany is 38%.
    42% and more are for annual income over 240,000 euro, which in my book means you are fucking rich.

Also this.
    What a clown.

Last edited by Blerpa; January 4th, 2022 at 11:54 AM.

Junior Potato
    So he’s NOT working with Overtake?

Does this mean I can watch their videos again?

Yes, we can!

Junior Potato
    Fabulous!

Junior Potato
    The Le Mans 24 Hours Virtual is on now, and I just don't care enough about it to watch

Ok, I need some thoughts about what happens in this clip - the game is F1 2021, a league race:

https://clips.twitch.tv/RichObservan...i7hApzJlRcC0r9

Junior Potato
    That’s a tough one to call. If I was the Ferrari driver I would have pulled out and gone for an overtake into turn 4.

I can’t really assign fault though. Maybe if the Ferrari was further alongside then it would be the Mercedes at fault.

IronGeko is at fault, IMO. First, they overcooked the corner, went wide, leaving not much space for FakeAndrew. Then, they went for the next apex, despite FakeAndrew having significant overlap. Typical over-aggressive driving from a douchebag driver.

Ferrari driver went for a gap that was always going to disapear.