Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: My instagram is going crazy

That's how you get PAID!!!

I follow people because I know them or like their content. I do not expect to be followed back. *shrug*

I just had a fellow craftsman I subscribe to, with tens of thousands of subscribers, make a positive comment on one of my videos. It made my day.

Expert daydreamer SkylineObsession's Avatar
    I don't have ads/monetization turned on Kid, as i hate ads in YouTube clips, so don't put that onto my viewers either.

Junior Potato
    It matters if you’re trying to build a channel up to over 100,000 subs and earn the bucks.

But the best way to do that is have quality content that people want to watch in the first place. Having 100K subs and no videos worth watching won’t achieve the goal at all.

I'm up to 3,000 on my YouTube channel now, and the real big guys (for home brewing) have 50,000. People are starting to recommend my channel on places like Reddit though, which is pretty cool.

My wife's allotment instagram page gained something like 300 followers within a couple of hours a few weeks ago. My dog's page goes weird at times, too. Largely convinced it's bot related so never show a great interest. I think interaction is more interesting that follower count. (and why I made my own page private!)

Yeah, my personal page is private as well, and 90% of the friend requests I get are obviously bots (4 pictures and a weird link in their profile).
    Get that weak shit off my track

Quote Originally Posted by G'day Mate View Post
    I'm up to 3,000 on my YouTube channel now, and the real big guys (for home brewing) have 50,000. People are starting to recommend my channel on places like Reddit though, which is pretty cool.
    Care to share a link?

Now my Instagram has gone crazy thanks to a caricature I did of five makers I follow.