Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: My instagram is going crazy

I just had a video on my own profile hit one million views. (A few of my videos got several million views on freebooters' profiles.)

Junior Potato

Are you continually putting out more content?

I’m no social media expert, but the key to capitalising on this is to put new stuff out regularly.

Cameron Poster?

Quote Originally Posted by Rare White Ape View Post

Are you continually putting out more content?

I’m no social media expert, but the key to capitalising on this is to put new stuff out regularly.
    Of course. How do you think I got where I am? I am very active on Instagram. When I started, I told myself that I'm going all-in. It took a year, but it's paying off.

Junior Potato
    Hey good to hear.

Sorry for my ignorance, I’m one of the three people who don’t follow ya

I try and post a YouTube video to my brewing channel every other week at least, and I also try and keep one up my sleeve for if I don't get an opportunity to make another. If I'm really stuck I'll do a cooking video (related to beer), but I'm a shit cook.

I'm only on YouTube though - not playing the whole cross-platform saturation game.

I am very active on YouTube as well. On average, I've uploaded a video every 2.5 days. It's just for some reason, my IG profile has taken off, but my YT channel has not. It is baffling to me, and others, because my IG videos are simply re-edits of my YT vids. Many people have said that they do not know how I do not have more subscribers.

If I want a YouTube boost I post on Reddit. The first time I noticed a large spike I tracked it back there. There's a home brewing subreddit though that's just the right size and popularity to get enough views without disappearing too quickly.

I do not frequent Reddit. Isn't there rules that you can't post your own stuff without commenting on a bunch of other stuff first?

Yeah ... I haven't been called out on that yet, but I do occasionally pop in and comment on other threads