Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Warframe in 2017

That initial mission was a relatively recent addition meant to be more accessible for newbs apparently, it's not the main storyline.

I know how you feel -- I felt that Elite: Dangerous was far worse in terms of how it eased new players in and you mastered that game. I couldn't and still really haven't figured out how to do anything more than fly out of the first base and circle it. Plus, well, a ton of menus too.

I'm digging the hot group action!

Quote Originally Posted by Cam View Post
    This game makes no sense. The only reason I have not deleted it is because you guys are playing it.
    Nah, you tried it with us -- don't like it then absolutely delete it.

Good thing it's free!

I felt the same way when I first started Cam. It took a long time to get used to the menus and everything. That's why I stopped playing it, because of how disjointed everything felt.
    Now that I know what I'm doing, I'm having more fun. But, I wouldn't suggest that anyone spend time on it if they don't like the core gameplay mechanics.

I am still interested in playing it with you guys.

For example, the game is telling me that to unlock the next area, I need to do X, Y and Z. However, the game has not told me what X, Y and Z actually are or where I can do X, Y and Z. NOT INTUITIVE.

Agreed.

Ironically, there's almost too much to do also. There are like 20missions on Earth. And 15-ish different planets/moons/areas to explore.

Quote Originally Posted by Cam View Post
    I am still interested in playing it with you guys.
    Good!

I was a little sad thinking that you would delete this game so quick but I would understand. #salute

"ZOMG, you only have 20 minutes to do the blabbity mission." I am not even close to having blabbity unlocked.

Yeah and even the Missions/Events you do qualify for can be tremendously difficult. I've been suckered into attempting a few -- they really require a team unless you're a much higher level, IMO.

Those timed events are only available on those specific sites. If you haven't progressed to that point on the map yet, you can't participate. I usually just ignore the notifications.

I did one of them with my settings on "public", and joined a squad... I didn't kill A, single, person. The rest of the randoms just blitzed through the whole thing and I was just picking up scraps. I got a Warframe blueprint though, so I'm not mad.

It appears that you have to be invited to join a clan. There's a recruiting chat channel that you'd have to follow to see if there is a clan you'd like to try and join.
    Last edited by 21Kid; November 22nd, 2017 at 12:50 PM.

You can't make your own?