Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Path of Exile

My scion is level 62 now. I started a play session and my XP bar got half-way to the next level. I beat a boss (after respawning a bunch of times) and I noticed my XP bar was back to zero and I was still level 62. After an Internet search about it, I read that you lose XP when you respawn. I did not notice that before.

I am enjoying this game, and you cannot beat the price, but when I have NO hope of beating a boss without respawning, there is a problem. I often get instantly obliterated by mini-bosses. I think they expect you to be teaming up with others. The game is noticably easier with two players and you can have up to six.

Sorry Cam, I've been sucked back into GTA V for awhile now.

I never even see you online anymore.

The league has been reset again. I spent an hour yesterday reorganizing my stash and selling stuff because it became overcrowded.

I tried this game for the first time in a while. It is frustrating. I will be just laying waste to everything on a level, then all of a sudden there’s this one named enemy that just slaughters me in two seconds. Now I remember why I stopped playing it.

I fired this game up recently. My bro and I have been teaming up. It's been long enough that I don't remember much about the story. I've been playing a duelist when my bro and I team up. I played a marauder a bit by myself.

There was a story? :

Aren't they coming out with a 2nd one soon?

As much as Destiny has a story, I guess.

I played a bit with a templar. He became even more of a tank than my marauder.

I have been focusing more on assigning passive points to boost armour and health for survivability. I rarely get taken down now. If I do, it is simply because I was not paying attention.

My marauder has an area of effect attack that takes down entire armies of baddies in two swings.