Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Starfield

Starfield

https://bethesda.net/en/game/starfie...arfield-direct

This just looks amazeballs. I could spend days just on the ship builder.......

Ok this is getting closer and Im excited. September!
    Loved Fallout+Skyrim, the size and scope and feel. That lovely feel of a large and dangerous world - dont go that direction till you are levelled up!
    And Im saying "large world" because "open" did take on a new meaning with No Man's Sky...

Seems Starfield will be a huge mixed world - some hand built elements (cities, some planets?) and lots of procedurally generated stuff to bulk it out.
    For me it looks like a great blend of stuff I love.
    Only down side is its Microsoft exclusive.
    Now I just need to hope for some bad weather (windy, snowy) come Sept so I have an excuse to sit inside playing during the day.

Female Masturbatory Aid
    This is a no-brainer for me.

...and snow, in AUS?

Quote Originally Posted by drew View Post

...and snow, in AUS?
    Dude, their Snowy Mountains are far more accurately named than your World Series.

Quote Originally Posted by drew View Post

...and snow, in AUS?
    Yeah there isn't a lot of places its snows, but I live a few kms from a ski resort.
    So Australia is generally warm and low altitude and most people live near the coast. Im in a spot that's cold and at altitude and 200km from the coast (and that far to my nearest traffic light)

Back to Starfield... damn its only for the newer Series X. Thats not to be confused with the One X/S!?! Silly naming scheme.
    And I dont own a PC, so hmmm, what to do?

Buy a PC.

Junior Potato
    Stop-gap measure: subscribe to Xbox Game Pass and play it via the clooooouuud (if it is available on Cloud Gaming via that service, which it most likely will be)

So ready to go... xbox X and game pass.
    Actually played some Fallout 3, missed it on playstation and their lack of backwards compatibility. But can play it with game pass on xbox. Fun if a bit dated on graphics.

I've predownloaded the game by PC Gamepass... and I've bought it - with a key from Instant Gaming - for Steam, too.
    Just to be safe hahahaha
    Standard Edition... after Forza Horizon 5 no way I'm going to pay tons for an unknown DLC, some aestethic stuff and just for playing few days before.

I'm quite hyped, I truly love the Nasapunk vibe, the idea of exploring and going to adventure.
    Hopefully it will live up to some expectations!

And I just shelled out for the premium version from cdkeys.com. Never played Skyrim for more than a few hours. Fallout 3 I tried to get into about three times but I just got bored every time I got to Megaton and everywhere was 'you cannot do this yet' to 'You don't have the required Skill level to do this yet' or whatever the message was. Then I'd leave town and get jumped by some monster 30 levels above me.