Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Path of Exile

Of course, after I say that, I get to the fight with Innocence and had a really tough time. I think that was one of my most difficult fights yet. It took me about 20 minutes and 40 respawns to beat him. I find that odd considering that I have been walking through everything up to that point. I even beat the previous big boss without respawning. Seems like the balance is a bit off.

Like that prophecy fight where we were both getting frozen and dying in 2-3 hits when we couldn't move.
    But, before that and even well after that fight, I've been one-hit killing almost everyone except the bosses.

I've stopped trying to avoid attacks in boss fights. It does not do me any good and there is no penalty for respawning.

I am close to the end of the game with my Juggernaut, but I have been playing my Scion a bit too. She deals a lot of damage now, but has no defence. I have come to the conclusion that I must focus on defence for all new characters.

The game's balance is totally off, or maybe they made the game harder this week. Up to this point, except for boss fights, I have been nearly destroying everything in my way. I got to the Lunaris Temple with my juggernaut. Now, every named enemy is destroying me.

I hear you. Even if the screen is full of 50 bad guys, I'm not even worried. Even if there are super baddies. I rarely even have to use a health potion. The only tough ones are the bosses. It makes it kind of boring, which is why I haven't played it lately.

Maybe I'll start up Diablo III again, at least you can increase the difficulty level on that one.

I haven't booted up the X for awhile now -- too busy in the evenings the last few weeks.

Why do you hate us, novi? :cry:

Not true! I'll be back on sometime next week.

I just did the Trial of Ascendancy with the scion. It seems a bit odd compared to the other characters. The scion basically ascends to any one of the beginning classes. I ascended toward the witch, since I was using her as a spell caster.

Where have my Path Pals(tm) been? :lonelygamer: