Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Path of Exile

Re: 1.
    I think I realized our problem was the league, not the character class. You have been making your characters in harbinger and I have been making standard characters. Only my first character was in harbinger.

Thanks for clarifying the leagues though.

Harbinger is fun and definitely adds intensity and even more drops. Too bad it splits the player base (for a short time anyway).

For a game with a level cap of 100, the first 10 levels can be ground up easily in a single sitting.

Without even really trying, I've inadvertently made my duelist a murderer, duel-wielding cleavers. I am one-shotting most enemies and even bosses only last a few strikes.

Well as Destiny 2 has proven, the Cleaver is the deadliest weapon in the galaxy.

I made a Hideout with Haku today. He gives out a Daily Mission now -- I tried it with my 15th level Maurader and died easily a dozen times!

I failed the daily mission, not because I died, but because I did not realize you are supposed to eliminate all three totems before the timer runs out. I did not even realize there were three.

I gained several levels today and I am still using the same gear I got several levels before that. I died once fighting a boss. He had some super attack that took me down faster than I could even figure out what was happening.

I am enjoying it. They are very generous with the loot, but most of it is garbage.

Yeah the loot drops are really crazy. Why give us this much garbage, I wonder?

Having fun soloing with a Duelist but he's hella weak compared to my Marauder.

I'll be on tonight with my Ranger.

Played for a bit last night and...

Spoiler:
    ...my level 36 duelist got to the "Trial of Ascendancy." I made a stupid mistake and failed out. I got caught between an enemy and a saw blade.

My witch uses a fire totem (Thanks Cam!!) with 2 linked essences and 6 skeleton minions. I don't want to get my hands dirty!

Spoiler:
    I attempted the Trial of Ascendancy again this morning. I got absolutely slaughtered in the first boss fight. I thought to myself, "How did I survive this before?"