Page 48 of 139 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast

Thread: Teh Formula 1 Encyclopedia: 2018 Edition.

Well, there's that whole Catalunya independence thing, so basically yeah.

Ah, I see, just like Taiwan is Chinaish, Kuwait is Iraqish and Irish and Scottish are all English...

I am constantly dumbfounded by the incredibly obvious spelling errors found nearly everywhere nowadays. Especially in public print where there are probably people getting paid to proofread and edit such things.

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeW View Post
    I am constantly dumbfounded by the incredibly obvious spelling errors found nearly everywhere nowadays. Especially in public print where there are probably people getting paid to proofread and edit such things.
    or they're not getting paid to do that, we're assuming people still care about those things

Spainish GP was a boring one, that's why no discussions this week? I haven't see it myself...

I enjoyed it. Was a good race with lots of drama. Since you haven’t seen it I won’t name names

Thanks, but that's okay, I already peeked at the final result, Hamilton back to form... so figured it was probably a boring usual race...

Usual stuff...Grosjean being Grosjean, bad luck for Kimi, VSC weirdness...

But unusually both Red Bulls finished. Magnusson drove a lonely race to an excellent finish though.

I thought it was boring even for a Spanish GP which is really saying something. Apart from Grosjean's appalling lack of judgement it was basically a procession where the excitement consisted of occasionally a car broke down. There wasn't even any particularly interesting mid-field battles

Administrator
    I seem to remember that near the end, there were only two drivers within 3 seconds of the car ahead of them. I think Magnussen had a 50 second gap in front and an 8 second one behind.