Page 42 of 139 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast

Thread: Teh Formula 1 Encyclopedia: 2018 Edition.

Lady Luck sure interfered way too much this season...

I really want to see a race with everyone able to push to their 100% and see how things play out without VSC or Lady Luck messing around!

With regard to RB drivers, not sure who I'd side with... guess it's just a racing incident which both drivers kept on asking for during the race?

I would definitely say it was the guy in the lead who started inside, moved outside, then moved inside again.
    Get that weak shit off my track

Quote Originally Posted by Freude am Fahren View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Kchrpm View Post
    I would definitely say it was the guy in the lead who started inside, moved outside, then moved inside again.
    It's really not worth it to keep that up with a kid with something to prove. They've had many many close calls already.

Pressure the kid to force him into a mistake sure, but to actually rear end the kid... even if you are on the right side of F1 regulations, you've fucked the entire team.

The wiser and more experienced teammate with more championship points should've avoided that incident.

Unless team data revealed the Max purposely brake checked Dan, then RB would be better served to just fire Max right away for he not only failed to learn any life lessons, but is intent on making other people's lives worse.

Otherwise, for crashing straight into an erratic kid like that..., as a race Marshall, I will probably penalize Max, but as Horner or Newey, I won't be very happy with Dan.

Suffice to say that the team has officially fractured... and they won't be able to focus on the championship because of all the in fighting that will occur from now on...
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; April 29th, 2018 at 05:36 PM.

He only rear-ended him because the fucking idiot kid made two moves. FFS.

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazed_Insanity View Post
    Lady Luck sure interfered way too much this season...

I really want to see a race with everyone able to push to their 100% and see how things play out without VSC or Lady Luck messing around!
    Watch Catalunya or Monza, they tend to be unfiltered (some might say boring) races.
    acket.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Godson View Post
    He only rear-ended him because the fucking idiot kid made two moves. FFS.
    It's almost like he's got a history of doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post
    It's almost like he's got a history of doing that.
    I'm sure it was Coulthard that commented that Max had done the same thing in F3 numerous times.

Max should not have moved twice yes, but Dan could also have waited for a cleaner pass. It's not like he's never done that before... to make a clean pass in a way that the other racer has no answer against...

Ultimately, i think I'd blame the team itself. Lost Dans hard earned position in the pit stop... and then advised Dan to attack Max afterwards... if Dan wasn't so frustrated with the lost of his hard earned position, maybe he could've think more clearly and be able to make a clearer pass the Max has no answers for.

It's a racing incident which I'm sure Team RB is kicking itself in the ass now...
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; April 29th, 2018 at 07:46 PM.

Junior Potato
    Come on Billi, it’s not that complicated. Ricciardo did nothing wrong and the rules are clear-cut about blocking. You’re allowed to make one move while defending, Verstappen made two.