Page 70 of 139 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280120 ... LastLast

Thread: Teh Formula 1 Encyclopedia: 2018 Edition.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeW View Post
    Gearbox failure. Apparently it got stuck in 4th gear then they told him to park it.
    Never mind...brake by wire issue.

Administrator
    observed transitioning from the support paddock to the race pitlane wearing just one glove and holding a phone in his hand
    I didn't realize from that text there that he was doing that *while driving the car*. I assumed he was walking and there was some sort of regulation about not being on a live race track without the proper safety gear or being distracted, I didn't think anybody would be dumb enough to be on their phone in their race car.

Quote Originally Posted by Freude am Fahren View Post
    As I've seen said elsewhere: "He went full American"
    ah fuck, didn't think someone named "Santino Ferrucci" in F2 would be American

Yeah, way more Italian than Mario Andretti!

What kind of American parents would name their kid Santino? Might as well just call him Donaldo Trumpini to make us proud again...

We All Live in a Yellow BRZ The359's Avatar
    Out of curiosity I checked Ferrucci's twitter account, it was mostly silent but he was retweeting someone else who said that the whole thing was Maini's fault because he was a whiner and that everyone needed to "stop being so butt hurt because its racing".

Today all of that is erased and he's posted an "apology". He blamed his actions on having a shitty year and "being an Italian American with a deep passion for motorsport". Then he said he had plenty of provocation. So, a useless apology.
    Nulla Tenaci Invia Est Via

https://twitter.com/SkySportsF1/stat...84432492974081

What a retard.
    And he is totally american, although Santino (Little Saint, basically) is a uncommon, but regular, southern italian name.

Trident is already talking with lawyers https://twitter.com/trident_team/sta...22181048913921

I hope they fire his ass... and he gets thrown out of both Ferrari Academy and Haas reserve driver title.

Junior Potato
    He can eff off and go race Indycars for the rest of his days, and join other hall-of-famers like Paul Tracy.

So if I wanted to watch full episodes of F1 races from more than 5 yrs ago...where should I start? Looking for 2005 and newer. I have seen most of the Schumacher era then took a break.
    Last edited by JoeW; July 10th, 2018 at 05:06 AM.

Found some on YouTube. Started watching race 1 of 2005. No tire changes allowed? How ridiculous. Qualifying rules are completely different. Teams up in arms over having only one engine per two races

Only 6 cars started Indy because Michelin didn’t have a safe tire for the banking.

Going to move on to 2006. 2005 is pretty lame