Page 65 of 139 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115 ... LastLast

Thread: Teh Formula 1 Encyclopedia: 2018 Edition.

Where did you get these insider info!?!?!?!?

Great Q session Haas. If they can keep the race pace up then hopefully they can break into the top 5. And if any crazy shenanigans happen up front then a podium might even be in the cards.

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    Who thought that MCLRN was a good branding message?

It's missing TWO letters! Two!
    acket.

Ehi, those Honda powered Toro Rosso are really performing, just leaving Mclaren in the du- OH, WAIT.

Surprised Ferrari didn't ask Räikkönen to move over and allow Vettel through

So that guy you all love won pretty fair and square.

Quote of the day mid race “I’m feeling pretty good guys. Don’t worry.”

And good for Haas for the big 4-5 finish.

lol, fair and square. I was prepared for the fair weather fan post from you and was going to give a token congrats, but that characterization? lol

What a joke.

Fair and aquare is running another driver off the road from behind, called out by the coverage team in real time mind you, and not getting a penalty because the track title sponsor is also your team title sponsor.

A win is a win but you're putting lipstick on a pig here. That's not even accounting for the championship contending teams tripping on their own dicks or the VSC.

Fair and Square. Oh, man, that's rich. Thanks for the laugh on an otherwisw dull afternoon.

Mercedes tripping on their own dicks multiple times should've allowed Ferrari to win. Max was ahead of Hamilton prior to his retirement... for sure he won this one on merit.

Anyway, pretty sure there'll be a lot more crashes and wins coming from Max.

Who did Max run off the road ?

With the dynamite start this was Kimi’s chance to get a win, but he made mistakes on the first two corners, and rudely pushed Max to the edge of the grass in between.

Regardless, the Benz’s dropping out helped.
    Max did race well and managed his tires better than Lewis or his teammate

Balki and Billi pretty much covered it. Kimi tried to run Max off the track. Max went inside Kimi a couple turns later and barely touched his front wheel to Kimis rear wheel as Kimi was trying to keep the pass from happening. Kimis car was barely moved.

Yeah so let’s say all the retirements don’t happen and everyone does fine. We still have a likely Hamilton, Bottas, Max, Ricciardo finish. RB beating Ferrari is pretty huge.

I had a feeling the hardcore haters would love my post Mission accomplished.

But yeah, with Bottas having an issue there was no one who was going to catch Max. And when the VSC came and Merc not pitting it put Hamilton in a bad spot. Max managed his tires and put in a great consistent race. Hate all you want. He did well...and has now done well four out of five races now.
    Last edited by JoeW; July 1st, 2018 at 02:22 PM.