Page 49 of 139 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast

Thread: Teh Formula 1 Encyclopedia: 2018 Edition.

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    In-season testing at BCN

Team Tuesday 15-05 Wednesday 16-05
    Mercedes HAM BOT
    Ferrari VET GIO
    Red Bull VER Jake Dennis
    Force India Latifi Mazepin
    FI (Pirelli Test) George Russell Latifi
    Williams Oliver Rowland KUB
    Renault SAI Jack Aitken
    STR Sean Gelael GAS
    Haas MAG/GRO MAG/GRO
    Mclaren VAN Lando Norris
    Mclaren (Pirelli test) Lando Norris / Oliver Turvey VAN
    Sauber GIO LEC
    acket.

So the ESPN coverage is great, but the UniMas went away, any idea? Rounds 1 and 2 on UniMas, round 3 on Univision then gone for these last two rounds.
    I get they're part of NBC but not why they showed the first three races then stopped. Any ideas / OTA networks airing F1 races?
    Quote Originally Posted by FaultyMario View Post
    Lando Norris
    sounds made up

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    acket.

Absolutely no smoke at all! How was that accomplished? Track must be damp or wet?

While on the subject of smoke, Grojean really should be penalized for creating unnecessary smokiness... glad he didn't cause other more serious incidents.
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; May 14th, 2018 at 03:04 PM.

If you watch the replay, once he starts to get sideways he just hammers the throttle and you can hear the engine just revving to the moon while he is completely sideways and the spin is unsavable. I think after the car hit a certain angle he just got pissed and let er rip.

Works, kinda, when Vettel does it.

Pretty boring race for the most part. To be fair though, I watched after staying up really late, and getting up early to watch the N24 (luckily I didn't miss much because of the red flag), so I was kinda half awake. N24 was much more interesting. But it's Spain. Spain is always boring, and this wasn't too different. I couple insidents to spice it up slightly, but not much. Getting really tired of seeing Kimi have problems.

Grosjean was a total bonehead keeping it buried like that. What was he thinking??? There's no reason to do that even when not in the middle of a lap 1 pack. With anti-stall, and the ability to restart, as long as you're not avoiding gravel, just let it spin. If he just slammed the brakes, he's be in a better position in the end, even if he was alone.
    Last edited by Freude am Fahren; May 14th, 2018 at 04:36 PM.

Or just go wide off track. Anything other than what he did would have been good. Been hoping to see Haas get double points for once but not if he keeps driving like that.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeW View Post
    If you watch the replay, once he starts to get sideways he just hammers the throttle and you can hear the engine just revving to the moon while he is completely sideways and the spin is unsavable. I think after the car hit a certain angle he just got pissed and let er rip.
    Precisely what I was thinking. Grosjean has been increasingly frustrated and quick to go off the handle, and it seemed like he almost caught it, realized he didn't, got frustrated and hammered the throttle in frustration, taking out two other drivers in the process.

I don't blame him for his frustration, but he needs to get his shit together.