Page 66 of 139 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876116 ... LastLast

Thread: Teh Formula 1 Encyclopedia: 2018 Edition.

He initiated tire to tire contact to enable a pass. It's dirty, own it.

He's on my only FF1 team and the win put me in first place, kudos to him. You showing up the once or twice a season he has a newsworthy result and crowing about haters is what I am reacting to.

Yay, Max won a race where a Haas got a Top 5. Better rush to the message board and seek validation.

It's all in good fun. You keep waiting for him to get another win sometime, maybe even again this year (he's averaging 1 win a year, so who knows!) and I will continue not caring till then.

I'm thinking what could have been for Hartley, still on SS tyres after 52 laps, was catching Gasley, would have 1 stopped, where would he have finished with most others 2 stopping?

Dodint apparently you haven’t been checking the thread very often. I post before and after every race. You only come by to tell everyone how pissed off you are that someone is actually happy to see him finish well. So the tiny contact with Kimi was dirty but when Kimi ran Max off the track it’s ok. I see.

I’m surprised Max didn’t really retaliate after that shit.

So 4 podiums in 5 races. Excellent results for any driver.
    Last edited by JoeW; July 1st, 2018 at 06:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blerpa View Post
    Ehi, those Honda powered Toro Rosso are really performing, just leaving Mclaren in the du- OH, WAIT.
    Swap Alonso for Hartley and McLaren would only be ahead of Williams (how is that even possible with their proud histories).
    I think I'm going back to the days were I have to rate Alonso as the best driver in F1 (his attitude isn't great and he doesn't qualify nearly as well as Hamilton, but come Sunday he's always one of the top drivers)

Junior Potato
    All you guys arguing about Verstappen when it was Ricciardo who won Monaco.

Ay? Cop that. Ay?

I think Ric is universally loved so there probably won’t be many arguments about him Whoever doesn’t like Ricciardo should be shot

Junior Potato

What is his problem? Aside from sounding like a dork and the aussie version of Cleetus? I'd be embarassed of this kind of cultural heritage.

His whole point is kinda ruined by the fact that it's trademarked for clothing by that company that he mentions.

Junior Potato
    I think you’re taking it too SRSLY