Page 51 of 139 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast

Thread: Teh Formula 1 Encyclopedia: 2018 Edition.

But he has consistently crashed this year
    He can certainly redeem himself tomorrow if he can finish in the top five

Chances of Max or Roman having a brain explosion at the first corner are rather high.

Junior Potato
    Could be a very exciting race for the one Verstappen fan in the room. If he shows consistency, we know exactly what will happen to him at contract time.

Administrator
    Oh, Cyril Abiteboul, free my soul
    I wanna get lost in your rock and roll
    and drift away...

The only thing I worry about is Max's safety. Ayrton Senna consistently crashed in the season that killed him. Senna was under tremendous pressure driving a very unstable car. Max for sure has better equipment, but it's just not that easy to go faster than Ricciardo. Not even Vettel was able to do it...

Kid just still has something to prove and tried too hard...

Btw where's JoeW?

Just watched Monaco. My least favorite round. Why do they race here? Please explain.

There was a point where a driver made up 11 secs gap in 2 laps but still was unable to get around. Absurd. And please tell me why they bother to have DRS zone? There wasn’t a single pass made in the DRS zone today. Just ridiculous place to race cars like this.

Max said it best at the end when he was told about Daniel’s troubles...if you are going to have power issues, this is the best place to have them. Dude was down at least 20% on power and you still can’t pass him.

Let’s get back to the real tracks please.

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeW View Post
    JWhy do they race here? Please explain.
    If I need to explain it to you, you wouldn't understand.
    acket.

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    That said, I do not buy one bit of RBR explanation for RIC's lack of straight line speed.

My guess is they were bitten on the ass by the FIA's clamp down on illegal charging of the batteries, which RBR had asked be directed against Ferrari.
    acket.

Good explanation. But why not have them race go karts here and frolic in the off-season. A F1 race here is just a lesson in frustration.

It's been that way for 30 years but it's the glamour race of the year which is massively important to sponsors so it does have an important place on the calendar even though the most important racing is on Saturday.

And fuck yeah, great weekend from Dan. Even when he wins from pole at monaco he manages to make it a really tough drive.