Page 69 of 139 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119 ... LastLast

Thread: Teh Formula 1 Encyclopedia: 2018 Edition.

Mercedes is being a bit of a baby inllying Kimi spun Hamilton on purpose.

Expert daydreamer SkylineObsession's Avatar
    Brendan is having the absolute shittiest luck with his F1 career.

I don't remember cars being so unreliable back in the early/mid 2000's when i was watching F1, but then again i suppose i was rooting for the drivers in the better teams because there were no Kiwi's to cheer on.

That suspension failure looked scary...

Honda can now blame the chassis for holding them back!

Was it Hartleys front left suspension that just crumpled in the braking zone during P3? That was ridiculous and I’m not sure I could confidently drive the car after something like that

Quote Originally Posted by Freude am Fahren View Post
    I haven't read the accusation, but how would Ferrari plan for that when everyone in England presumed Hamilton would be P1 from flag to flag?

It was the Lewis Hamilton GP from Lewis Hamilton Motorsports Park presented by the Lewis Hamilton Broadcast Network with special (sad) commentary brought to you by Lewis Hamilton.

Was a particularly entertaining race for Silverstone. Very unsurprised there were enough safety cars to propel Lewis Hamilton back to the podium, was legit surprised they were actually for real incidents. Hard hits.

Best case scenario was for Bottas to take Vettel out as he was making the pass but the wire transfer didn’t make it in time.

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    About the British GP trophy... Why does it look like a proper piece of, well, jewelry? And is it not given to the winning driver?
    acket.

Quote Originally Posted by Freude am Fahren View Post
    My conspiracy theory is that after last after three obscenely dominating seasons* Mercedes cut a lot of development to prevent F1 from collapsing under them
    After still wining 2017 they cut development further and are now throwing in some drama

*has any other constructor won three championships in a row by such large margins (i.e.; Williams dominated 92 and 93, but 94 was close, Ferrari won 1999-2005, but the first two and 2003 were close)

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    Wow, Santino Ferrucci is an A-grade Douche.

Spoiler:
    FIA has suspended him for 2 weekends (four races) after he:

- deliberately ran into his teammate in the cooldown lap in race 2
    - decided no to attend hearing after being summoned by FIA officials
    - ran his teammate off in T4 during race 1
    - decided no to attend hearing ater being summoned by FIA officials
    ...And I shit you not:
    - "Having also been observed transitioning from the support paddock to the race pitlane wearing just one glove and holding a phone in his hand by a Technical Delegate, Ferrucci also violated both the Technical and Sporting Regulations for incorrect driver safety equipment and the prohibition of wireless transmission devices within the car. For these transgressions, he has earned a further €6000 in fines."

The team, Tident, has called it their lawyers to terminate Ferrucci's contract because apart from being a shit competitor he is a shit human being. He and his father spent the whole weekend verbally abusing his teammate and family. "Trident intends to show their solidarity and support to @ArjunMaini_ and his family, for the unsportsmanlike and above all uncivilized behavior that he was forced to endure not only during this last weekend by Santino Ferrucci and father, who accompanied him."

But that's not all... check this official communication from F2 CEO Bruno Michel

Video from Race 1 incident @ 3:44
    Last edited by FaultyMario; July 9th, 2018 at 05:30 AM.
    acket.

As I've seen said elsewhere: "He went full American"