Page 72 of 139 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482122 ... LastLast

Thread: Teh Formula 1 Encyclopedia: 2018 Edition.

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    Angelo, what are people saying about now Ex-FCA CEO Sergio Marchionne?

This is what CNBC reported:
    "It is a situation that was unthinkable until a few hours ago, and one that leaves us all with a real sense of injustice," FCA Chairman John Elkann wrote in a letter released by the company. Elkann said he was "profoundly saddened" by Marchionne's condition.

FCA had been expected to appoint Marchionne's successor in April 2019. But on Saturday it said Marchionne had experienced "unexpected complications" during his recovery and that the problems had "worsened significantly in recent hours."
    acket.

Holy shit what a race today. Hockenheim is a great track and the rain definitely made it interesting. Great battles throughout.

The Sky guys seemed a bit partial to Hamilton, but that's understandable. I think they actually knew it was illegal.

Quote Originally Posted by FIA International Sporting Code, Appendix L, Chapter 4, Article 4 d)
    Except in cases of force majeure (accepted as such by the stewards), the crossing, in any direction, of the line separating the pit entry and the track by a car entering the pit lane is prohibited.
    Lewis should be given a time penalty, and lose the victory, but I kinda doubt the FIA will do it.

Yes, they should have.
    acket.

It was during a safety car period and nobody was endangered...

IMHO, these post-race time penalties are annoying. Given available replays, they should be able to make the calls much faster, whether to ask the guilty party to give back the position, drive thru, stop and go, or just black flag the dude during the race.

We need their race weather teams here in Florida. Last couple of laps in the race and Hamilton's radio "we are expecting rain in one lap". These guys predict down to the minute and our guys can't even get the whole day right.

Junior Potato
    Well, regular weather observers are predicting the weather for a whole region, whereas F1 teams have data available for a specific location and the local surroundings.

I’m disappointed that Vettel ran off, but only because it allowed a Hambo win.

Faulty, everyone is worried he is dying, actually. Hence they are unloading him from all the appointed titles in FCA and so on.
    Rumours say it is very bad.

What I read is that there were complications during the surgery and he fell in a coma.
    acket.

I was hoping for that Bottas pass at the end until his team told him to zip it.

Sincerely hoping RB has better luck with reliability next year. And a tad more power more be nice as well.