Page 124 of 139 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126134 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 1385

Thread: Teh Formula 1 Encyclopedia: 2018 Edition.

Researching a bit deeper, it seems that Red Bull uniquely do not run the AP clutch this year, instead opting for a ZF made unit. Although, the failures aren't obviously within the clutch itself, but perhaps the RBR installation or control hardware/software.
    @ScarbsTech

Alexander Albon official at Toro Rosso alongside Danil Kyvat.
    McLaren takes Sergio Sette Camara, actual teammate of Lando Norris in F2, as tester and development driver.
    Rumours of Kubica *AND* Werhlein together for Ferrari simulator drive seats.
    Last edited by Blerpa; November 8th, 2018 at 11:38 AM.

Kvyat. Not many people get kicked out of the F1 club and let back in again.

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    He is pretty fast. And he has some financial backers, right?
    acket.

I find it odd that when they have coverage of the pit guys looking at the official team monitors that it’s basically the live feed from Sky. So you see Toto watching the monitor which is now live footage of himself.

Seems like the team monitors would show something more team specific or exclusive. It’s like they are just sitting there watching the same show on TV that I am.
    Last edited by JoeW; November 9th, 2018 at 05:48 AM.

I think they usually have a number of feeds, including the on-board for their drivers. Also, given the delay, they usually cut away just as the shot in the monitors changes to the one looking at the monitors.

But really, many times the best way to find out what is going on with the race is the broadcast, even with all their telemetry and stuff.

edit: I'm thinking of the Pitwall, more than the garage where Toto and the crew would be. They probably have fewer options in there.

Pietro Fittipaldi, the 22 year old Miami-based brasilian driver, is the new official Haas F1 team tester.

Well holy shit what a fantastic race! I was getting winded just watching it.

Great moves and great racing all around.

All that awesomeness aside...I keep hearing RBR talk about how much more power the Honda is showing but then I see TR cars getting passed like they’re standing still on the straights. So I’m not seeing it unless the TR package is just that much shittier?

Well, TR finished ahead of the fastest nonRB-Renault...

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeW View Post
    Well holy shit what a fantastic race! I was getting winded just watching it.

Great moves and great racing all around.

All that awesomeness aside...I keep hearing RBR talk about how much more power the Honda is showing but then I see TR cars getting passed like they’re standing still on the straights. So I’m not seeing it unless the TR package is just that much shittier?
    You tend to look shit when instead of competing you are testing. The big surprise here was the times Gasly and Hartley were hitting on sector three, a clear measure of power; they were on par with Mercedes customers and ahead of the Renaults.
    acket.