Page 34 of 139 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484134 ... LastLast

Thread: Teh Formula 1 Encyclopedia: 2018 Edition.

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    The Hartley/Perez penalties loophole need to be closed up. That situation is so inconsequential and the rule so harsh, that if it had been in place maybe Senna would have used it in Suzuka 1990.
    acket.

IIRC Hartley pitted late for fresh tires, which probably accounts for him being faster than Gasly on fastest race lap. It seemed like an odd strategy - my WAG is Hartley was just running out of tire life, hit the old cliff.

Man that Ferrari pit injury was gruesome to watch. Snapped that thing in a couple of places. There needs to be some sort of rule where they can't even let the car off the jack until it's ready to go. The two second pit era will come to an end but drivers wouldn't be able to go anywhere until the car hits the ground. Nowadays they are so amped to go that as soon as the car hits the ground they see the green light and just hit it. They can't see pit members off to the right waving their arms.

On another subject...this race was one of the few races where I watched in real time (no fast forward etc) from start to finish. Just some great action throughout. Grosjean screwed up what could have been a great Mag/Gas battle to the end. Dude, if your tires are shot and you are pitting next lap then let your teammate through, assface.

Anyways...great stuff. Hopefully RedBull gets the gremlins sorted and gets in there.

Yes, Max fanboys need to release that pent up frustration!!!

I can’t truly embrace my inner fanboi until RB get both their cars reliable. Right now I’m happy to see the level playing field up front as well as the mid pack teams.

So you're only a Max fan when he's winning? That sounds about right.

I’m a fan of many drivers. But to unleash true sarcastic fanboism one must first have equipment that can finish races.

Who doesn’t like Ric? Hard not to be a fan of that smile and attitude. I like Ver primarily because all of you hate him or at the very least show disdain. I still think he and Ric will fight for podiums this year...when they start being able to finish races.

I love the underdogs. But more importantly I love the battles. Close racing keeps me watching.

Aus was just meh but Bah was great fun to watch. I even rewound certain moves on track!

Hopefully China turns out the same kind of racing.

The most curious thing about this whole dialogue is you characterizing running over another racers front wing as 'equipment failure.' His race was over when he had to drive 2.5 miles on three tires, regardless of what happened afterwards.

I think his point was that max shouldn't be racing with a heavily penalized Hamilton in the 1st place!

If RB delivered a better car, none of that would happen!

Quote Originally Posted by Crazed_Insanity View Post
    I think his point was that max shouldn't be racing with a heavily penalized Hamilton in the 1st place!

If RB delivered a better car, none of that would happen!
    Bullshit, Max has rear-ended Ferraris left and right, punted his own teammate off, and ultimately driven with reckless abandon since he got to f1. I'm amazed he has finished this many races to date.