Page 35 of 139 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585135 ... LastLast

Thread: Teh Formula 1 Encyclopedia: 2018 Edition.

Get well soon Francesco 👍 #FerrariMechanic #Ferrari #BahrainGP #F12018 #F1

Quote Originally Posted by Godson View Post
    Bullshit, Max has rear-ended Ferraris left and right, punted his own teammate off, and ultimately driven with reckless abandon since he got to f1. I'm amazed he has finished this many races to date.
    Senna and Schumacher have punted lots of folks off too.

This is not Grojean or Sato or JV we're talking about here. This dude is the future rain maestro. I thought he has already proven himself.

But anyway, there were lots of Senna and Schuey haters too I suppose.

Had to be done.

Dive bombing and multiple collisions in one lap aren't the same as contact. The guy is a fucking hazard to anyone around him.

I could see ricciardo as second fiddle to Vettel.

I'd like to see Ricciardo forcing Vettel playing 2nd fiddle again in a different team. But Ferrari would probably clamp down on that harder than Red Bull.

And it is this kind of treatment that will continue to fuel my interest in Ver throughout the season. I tried to throw a couple of nice posts out there in general about the season so far and how much fun last race was to watch. But if you guys want to pile on because I like to see certain teams and drivers do well then by all means do so. If I can provide fuel for your flamethrower then I am happy to do so. But if that’s the only reason you guys keep throwing shit like monkies in a cage then I feel sorry for you.

I don’t currently dislike anyone on the grid. But every race has a few talking points where a frustrated driver will show his dark side now and then. Stroll had a post race interview where he sounded like he did not appreciate being a Williams employee. Basically just verbally trashed the car altogether. Does he not realize he’s awfully lucky to be in that seat?

I opened my comments praising the coverage and race. It didn't occur to me later that you were absent (again) as Max finished in the back of the field. Then Billi joined your cause. Hah.

I enjoyed the race very much. Doesn't change my opinion that Max has zero respect for his fellow drivers and their safety. This includes his teammates.