Page 24 of 139 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474124 ... LastLast

Thread: Teh Formula 1 Encyclopedia: 2018 Edition.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Trying to remember the exact part of the race but they were talking about tire wear during the race and he started by saying something about how they are trying keep the tires from overheating, then saying as they wear off material they get hotter, then going back on it saying get cooler as they lose material, then saying they need to keep the tires at optimum temperature etc etc. He just kept bouncing around like he was saying it as it popped into his head.

Just nowhere near as concise or informative as nbcsn. Definitely disappointed.

Junior Potato
    Quote Originally Posted by Kchrpm View Post
    Editing on mobile always results in a delete. Has since the forum's creation.
    I’ve never had a problem with that. Tested it just now, as well.

Junior Potato
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeW View Post
    saying as they wear off material they get hotter, then going back on it saying get cooler as they lose material
    It seems counter-intuitive, but both can be true. I’d love to hear it myself, though.

I’m not quoting verbatim (or even accurately) but it was awhile after Verstappen spun and they were talking about pit stops. He just didn’t seem like he knew what the hell he wanted to say. Contradicting himself a couple of times.

I just want my nbcsn back.

Junior Potato
    We’re they the British commentators?

Yes. I remember the conversation.

Damon Hill stirring the pot

The sooner @MercedesAMGF1 and @ScuderiaFerrari breakaway the better as far as I’m concerned. These massive industrial complexes are ruining the sport. They don’t want to play. They want it all, and all the time. The @fia have lost grip of @F1 @SkySportsF1 #f1
    https://twitter.com/HillF1/status/977677574653599744

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    <3
    acket.

If Mercedes left it'd be a black eye for the sport, if Ferrari left it'd never recover.

Don't know how a budget cap could be enforced (ie; Mercedes can spend a few billion on their Project ONE car and not have that money go against their F1 budget, Ferrari will just create a 1.6L turbo hybrid supercar as their F1 testbed as well)

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    If the Cambridge Analytica fiasco has shown us anything is that a fair competition needs regulated data flows.
    acket.