Thread: Photo cataloguing/editing software

Photo cataloguing/editing software

Because I am still processing photos from 10.2015 and because I generate 1:1 previews for all photos, my Lightroom Previews were taking up 300GB of space on my 1TB SSD. lol

I use Nikon Capture NX-D to make basic edits then export to a named folder. I used Picasa for a while to make online albums, but haven't opened it in years.

Junior Potato
    Iíve stopped caring about storing and archiving and editing photos because smartphones well and truly overtook my 9 year old DSLR for image quality some years ago. But I do have a large and robust camera roll in my iPhone full of dumb pictures of cats and hoomans and shit I find on the internet.

And not to mention anything I want to do with photos I find much more convenient to do in-phone using apps than it is to boot up the pooter and copy images etc.

Lol.

I think my RAW and jpeg archive, back at home, clocks around 145gb. Haven't had the time to do edit and postprocessing to any of them since... when I bought the camera?
    I took the time to edit extensively 2 (TWO) pictures since december 2015. Two full years, two pictures. HEH.
    Lightroom, CaptureOne and the fantastic Amazon Drive Cloud (with Prime Photo unlimited space to store picture files - even RAWs - if you've Prime) to store them online.