Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Merry Cheesemas

Been awake more or less since midnight. Working nights has sleeping all screwed up.

I hope everyone has a great Christmas day and rest of the holidays around now.

Hoping that I can get some enjoyment out of them as well. We shall see.

Very full, slightly tipsy, ready for bed. Merry Christmas everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Rare White Ape View Post
    Hey man, it was early. You can't exactly blame a guy for taking 3hrs and 10mins to compose a post.
    Or to compost a pose.

And Merry Xmas.

Christmas is unwinding day from all of the family visiting. No plans to do more than drink and watch Christmas specials.

Had a great holiday season, though. It's good to be back home.

Happy Xmas everyone

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    Happy Merry Jolly Christmahanakwanzika

I was at parties for 14 hours yesterday and I'm at work today (yay triple pay!)

Merry Christmas you filthy animal(s)

Merry Christmas everyone. Glad to take a couple of days off of work. Really needed it.

Female Masturbatory Aid
    Just got back from SC.

What a fuckin trip that started out to be.

We left Saturday morning at 10:30, planning on a 5-hour haul.

6 miles in, a Jeep Liberty in front of us had a passenger-rear tire that thought it was a good time to delaminate itself.

In doing so, it proceeded to sheer off/explode the back part of the rear quarter, the entire tail light assembly, and half the rear bumper cover. It seriously looked like some F1 shit.

I was about 100 yards behind it, and could do fuck all. I just drove through a debris field (of which about 50% was still airborne).

Pulled over, she got out and ran back to see if they were ok. I could see in the mirror, the guy (driver), palm firmly on forehead, in a rather obvious "the fuck??!" moment.

She returns to the car, the folks in the Jeep are ok, but justifiably dumbfounded. The driver told her that he felt something "not right", and started to pull off, that's when things went tits up.

We then decide to continue on, but thought we should check our car first (being as we just went through a cloud of Jeep confetti). We take the next exit (.5 mile, again, 6 fucking miles into a 350 mile trip) and stop.

Then, we smell something. I looked at her and said "it shit". I forgot to mention we were taking both cats with us. Both cats in one big carrier in the back seat. The older one decided it was a good time to go binary with bodily fluids. I seriously wanted to fucking vomit.

Since we were only 7 miles from home, we went back, and got both cats out of the carrier. Burned the blanket that was in it. Gave them both baths, re-packed, and went on our way.

End result, what should have been 4.5-5 hours, ended up being 8.

Luckily, the car was "fine", just a big whack mark from the tire carcass on the right front corner (seriously, the shit will buff out). No headlight/grill/windshield/tire damage. Which was good, because she just dumped $700 on it for a 35000 mile service and tires/etc two days earlier.

Merry Fucking Christmas.