Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Merry Cheesemas

Junior Potato

Merry Cheesemas

Hi all.

I thought of resurrecting an old thread, but then thought that’s a silly idea. It’s Christmas! Why not ejaculate generosity all over your screens by gifting the forum with another Christmas thread? I hope you like it, on this very day of days, as it it my gift to you <3

It’s 7:30 in the morning here, and I’m laying in bed looking at the little temp readout on my pedestal fan, which has just ticked up from 30 to 31 degrees centigrade. It’s blasting me with warm air and I can barely handle the sweat which is oozing into my armpits and my crotch as I type. That’s Christmas in Australia for you!

Thanks for being wonderful again this year. Thanks for your discussions and your debates, thanks for the humour and the love, and thanks for being a place to which I can occasionally waltz in and have a great time without hassle. You guys rock

On a personal note, I stopped checking Facebook on a regular basis this year because I discovered that it’s a terrible place and it left me mentally scarred every time I logged in (mentally scarred is an exaggeration, but I was not as chilled out as I have been since then). I mention it because it means that my time here and engagement as increased slightly since I left Facebook alone. I’d just like to thank you guys for… well, you didn’t have to do anything, you were just here, and being here is a lot better than being all angry about something on Facebook.

I hope you have a very festive day and that 2018 is a year that shines for us all.

Expert daydreamer SkylineObsession's Avatar
    You say it's 7:30am, but your post time says 10:40am NZ time.

I did think about posting this topic, but decided to clean the house instead (family coming round this arvo).

Warm here too (20 degrees C inside), but not Auckland, Aussie or America warm. Which is good. Been to all three places and all are too warm for my liking.

And yeah, i 'left' Facebook again last week, after only being back on it for 3 months or so (after a hiatus of 3-4 years or more). I still think forums can be a much nicer place to hang out - at least moderators can actually edit peoples posts here.

And yeah, Happy Xmas and Merry New Years to all you old buggers on this forum.

Yep Merry Christmas ever'body!

Hope you all have lots of hot food and good drink with your cheer this year!

<3 <3 <3

Drew and I hung out today. The best gift a guy could'a had. 8====D

My gal is in a far off place right now partying with some rowdy French men.

Junior Potato
    Quote Originally Posted by SkylineObsession View Post
    You say it's 7:30am, but your post time says 10:40am NZ time.
    Hey man, it was early. You can't exactly blame a guy for taking 3hrs and 10mins to compose a post.

Expert daydreamer SkylineObsession's Avatar
    Was making fun of the time zone difference and the fact i was going to post it instead.

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rare White Ape View Post
    ...you were just here, and being here is a lot better.
    Which reminds me, if anybody ever feels like talking or texting or sexting...

Spoiler:
    +52 1 951 1 2 1 4401

we're one or two too few already.
    acket.

Merry Christmas to all of you fuckers.

I hate Christmas, but this year's one doesn't seem to be going too bad so far. ENjoy, guys.

I went for a two hour walk up a hill at 5am Christmas morning because no reason.

Chilled day with friends, with far too much eating.

No family left in my city, so Christmas day is day with friends for me now.